{Please tell me your gay}

Sitting down at his table just listening to everybody talk was something Jisung found quite boring. Where he sat, was in the middle of two other seats. One on his left, one on his right.

They had assigned, assigned seats, which was making jisung think.

If they were in college, did teachers really feel the need to give them assigned seats. They weren't in middle school anymore. They were in college.

Being in college, also meant, being mature adults.

Or that's what he thought.

"Oops!! Sorry.... I guess" some girl stated, after hitting me with her water bottle .

"Jennie! Don't be mean" her friend said, as she came down one step, into my row, to sit on the seat to my left.

"Are you ok? That water bottle is 100% steel."

The friend asked. Her face and words, nice and innocent. But the way she was caressing my thigh told a whole different story.

"Don't touch my leg," he said, moving the girls hand from off of him lap. "And I'm good. Thanks"

"You bitch" she scoffed. "Now that I think about it, I would have been happier if you weren't. God, why did I waste the time in MY day, to make sure YOU were ok"

"No one asked you to do that." I replied simply while taking out my EarPods, to cancel out the sound. The sound of adults, acting like teenagers.

She stomped on my foot, before stomping her way back to her friend.

"Lisa, you did have to do that. Plus, I'm on his side, he never once asked you to make sure he was ok." The girl that hit her water bottle defended.

"Oh shut up" Lisa, I'm guessing from what I heard, replied.

I had my earbuds in, listening to one of my favorite songs, when someone tapped me.

I took out one EarPod and paused my music turning to my right, the direction in which the tap came from.

Looking over, I saw a boy around my age, with pitch black hair. He had two earrings in, on one ear and he had glasses on the top of his head.

He also was wearing a gray flannel shirt with two of the top buttons open, and some black ripped jeans. but it wasn't like his goal was for me to get off on him. It was quite different.

He had a smile on that could brighten anyone's day, and that made me notice how him lips were tinted a smooth red and his teeth were really white. I smiled uncontrollably, but when I noticed, I didn't really care.

"Please tell me you're gay" he blurted out, still smiling so innocently. But at the sudden statement, my smile dropped. With a confused face filling in the emotion I was feeling, before chuckling and shaking my head.

"I- I mean- what?" I laughed looking at him.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I realized I might have came off with that a bit too strong." He chuckled.

"Yeah! Maybe just a bit" I chuckled a bit. But overall, happy that he said it like that. Because he did, I had something to laugh about.

"I'm sorry again. But the point is. I'm only friends with people who are gay, and I was really hoping you were, because you look really fun to be friends with." He happily explained.

"Oh ok. Well, lucky for you, I am."

"Ew" Lisa whined behind me.

"Oh shut up." Jennie scolded.

"Anyway," the boy in front of me said, taking his glare off of Lisa. "Now I can properly introduce myself."

"Yes. Please do." I said, taking out the other pod to put them both in the case. Making sure they had enough life in them for the next time I need them to be blasting my favorite music in my ears.