{ooo. Putting on a show for us?}

[Jisungs POV]

We (as in Chan) payed for a hotel room and it was huge. 10 rooms and everything. Twelve bathrooms and even 3 kitchens.

So can someone tell me why the fuck all of them are in my room? I mean, my room is not even all that. Seungmin got the biggest room becuase apparently he's the most loved in the group...

Felix, Hyunjin, I.N, and Seungmin all took a shower... IN THE ONE BATHROOM.

The one that they were all in was one of the huge ones. It had a humongous shower and tub. I had no idea about who was in what, but I also didn't care.

I plopped down, belly first, onto the bed and rested my head on top of my over lapped hands and I relaxed on the bed. Chan and Changbin were sitting on my bed, looking on their phones.

Because I didn't want to go on my phone and I decided to close my eyes and relax. Unintentionally, my mind wandered to the boy in the boba place. I swear that's gonna haunt me my whole entire life.

Someone if front of me, someone I could have had so much grip on, someone who should have had my full attention, committed suicide, and I couldn't do anything about it. In fact. I didn't do anything about it.

I switched positions, trying to get comfortable, and I found the right spot. That was, until I felt something poking me on my hip. I sat up on the bed and got off.

I started unzipping my pants, ready to pull them down to see if anything was inside the pants.

Until.

"Ooo. Putting on a show for us?" Chan asked stupidly.

"And it's free? Damn, what did we do right in life to deserve this?" Changbin played along.

"Oh shut up. I'm not giving you guys a show. I'm not even in the mood for that right now. That's something for later."

"And I'm just trying to figure out whats poking me. It's annoying as asscheeks." I continue.

"Do you think you might have an idea of what it is?" Changbin asked.

"Oh yeah, I know what it is. I just want to pull down my pants in front of you guys, but I had to have an excuse." I say very sarcastically.

"Well, you never need an excuse with us. Especially if its being made to give us a lil
show-show."

I roll my eyes and started to pull down my pants. I decided to stop right above my knees because that was enough.

"OOOoooOoooooOooOoOOO" Chan cheered and, I don't know what happened to Changbin.

I pulled my pants up and Chan and Changbin 'booed' but I couldn't care less.

I checked the pockets and I pulled out a pice of thick paper, folded into a square. I'm guessing so it could fit in the pocket.

I sat on the bed and Chan and Binnie turned off their phones and put them down. Giving me their full attention.

I unfolded the paper and noticed that it was my class photo from 6th grade. I smiled, looking at all of my classmates that I was friends with, and had to separate from.

My eyes then fell on the one.
The one I fell in love with.
The one that I am still love.
The one that I will never stop loving.
The one.

Lee Minho. God, how much I love him. In the picture he had a pressed lip smile plastered on his face and he had a slight cut on his cheek. Not going to lie, those scars he had and that I kept finding, by just staring at him all day, made him extremely attractive. More than he already was.

I wanted to talk to him. But I couldn't.

Now. Before you get mad at me. It was not like how some people are just too much of a pussy and can't even look at them.

I mean i tried, and tried. And tried. The whole time from when I found out I liked him, to all the way to the end of the school year.

I could never catch him though. He would always hug his books so tightly and go to his next period or straight home when school was over.

"Damn, you missed out on something that could've been the best thing for you to have ever experienced." Chan said.

"I know. Don't mention it" I whined.

Just then, all of the guys came in the room with towels rapped around their waist, and with their hair messy and still drippy.

They were talking for a while, until they started to all take off their towels and throw them somewhere.

I scoffed a bit and smiled, shaking my head. I was super comfortable with this. We were all really comfortable around each other. If you saw Chan right now you would've thought that we were his kids.

Seungmin threw his towel on Changbin, which angered Felix. Then, Felix threw his towel on Chan, which angered Seungmin.

So, Seungmin yelled at Felix and Felix took baby power and squeezed it all over seungmins freshly, new cleaned body and Chan was delicately whipping it off for him, while he was still arguing with Felix.

He even got it on him member... but Chan didn't care. It was all just to normal for us.

_______________________________

Umm that's it🍆🍑🫢🙅🏾‍♀️😭😭🤭🤭😭

Idk y but I really like how their friendship is, in this book. Like, I like when your friends are like family. But more than family. For example... family that you can change in front of and have no problem with it. I have friends like that and I think that's apart of what help me be the mature person I am today-

Y'all😭😭 you don't believe that right??

What the fuck am I talking about. Mature?? I got an ass whooping and when my mom was done I sat up in the bed and flipped her off. And I sure did get beat more but... who cares😭😭

Mature?? When my mom told me to lay across the bed I laughed at how sus it sounded.

Mature?? Whenever my mom askez, "what smells so bad? I will always and forever say "you"

Anygays💅🏾💅🏾

At this point. I really think that sometimes parents just hit their children just to let out anger. Like... in real life.

I'm kinda starting to believe they like hitting us. Just a bit, just a bit.

Stop... cuz why do whoppings not hurt that bad anymore???? I was such a bad kid when I was younger😭😭 I used to get them like back to back 😭

OMG I SWEAR IT IS SO STANK IN MY BATHROOM AND NOBODY TOOK A DUMP😭😭 ITS FSFS A GHOST IN HERE. I DIDNT KNOW GHOSTS NEEDED TO DROP BOMBS 😭👹👹

Anyway thank you for reading I love you-

ALSO‼️‼️

I WANNA THANK

Riverside-author

FOR HELPING ME WHILE I WAS GOING THOUGH WRITERS BLOCK. She really helped me get through it and I'm super great full. I don't know how but her help helped me open so many thoughts abt next chapters. So again THANK YOU 💗💗

I love you guys🤭

WORD COUNT- 1207!