{...}

The boy's dad went stayed in line to put in the orders. He decided to buy our drinks, because he still thinks his son made this whole mess. Which, he did, but again, he didn't need to know that. 

Me, the guys, and the boy went to a table, and we all sat down. Hyunjin texted Felix and seungmin texting Changbin. Turns out, they were both wasted at a party and didn't wake up until we called them.

I.N sat next to Chan. Seungmin next to Hyunjin. So that left me sitting next to the boy. Which I didn't mind. 

It was quiet and we were all on our phones. But I realized that the boy wasn't on his phone. I didn't know if he didn't want to be on it, or he just didn't have one. Because we all did, it wasn't weird. But because he didn't, it might've been a bit weird. So, I shut my phone of, pressing down on the side power button, and the screen turned pitch black. I set it, face down, onto the table in from of us and turned to the boy. 

Maybe I could get something out of him?

"Hey. I'm Jisung. You can call me Han, or Ji, or sungie, or anything really. well not anything but you get where I'm coming from with this... right?"

The boy, still with his mask on, looked at me blankly. Did he understand Korean?

"Hi, my name is Han" I say in English, and he looked even more confused. Ok maybe he did understand Korean. 

"Sorry, that was my bad. I-" I got cut off by him abruptly turning around in the seat. His back facing me. I stared at the back of his head for a while, then I look at the guys.

Chan was looking at me. Almost as if he was trying to fight the urge to laugh. I couldn't blame him, even if I wanted to. I turned back to the back of the boy's head. Trying again.

"Well, my introduction was horrible. Think yours can be any better?" I ask.

"..." Was all I got from him.

"Well, you don't have to talk. I'll get to know your name one way or another. I'm just that good." I have joked. I didn't want it to seem like I was a stalker or anything. But I'm pretty sure he'd catch onto it when he finds out.

"Well, I'll tell you some things about me. how does that sound?"

"No. that's fine" The guy spoke for the first time since we met him. The guys also looked up from their phones. And I'm 98 percent sure it's because of what he said and not because of... well because he said. 

Not because of him talking is what I mean. 

"What do you mean... no?"

"I mean no"

The guy got up from the seat and started walking towards the restaurant door. I looked at all of the guys and found out that they were just as confused as I was. 

We all got up and started walking after him and almost bumped into him as he stopped in front of the road. We all looked at each other in confusion a back at the guy. he pulled out his earbuds and put them both in. 

He put the case back in the pocket of his pants and took a deep breath, waiting a bit, before slowly letting it out. I scrunched my face up in confusion. 

Right then, the door opened, and it was the dad's voice. 

"Hey... I got the drinks and ev-" and right then. the dude walked into the high traffic filled road and I panicked. I ran after him. Well at least tried to run after him. As I was doing so, Chan and Seungmin held me back, and the guy that ignored my introduction... got hit.

"Oh well. guess I have to make another one." The old man said and the sound of the cups hitting the hard cement floor filled our ears, and I almost broke down at the sight.

Not of the cups.

Not of the old man.

"But because of how no one even bothered to stop their cars, and everyone continued drive over his already crushed soul. 

Why?

Why do people have to go through things like this?

___________________________________________

UMMMMMM yeah that's it for this chapter hehehhehe😭

Sorry for the late post but I'm here now :')

Any ship book that you want me to give out??

WORD WOUNT-732!