{Please, let him stay}

What was he talking about? How is someone allergic... to people? Wouldn't they be allergic to themselves?

"How can someone be allergic to people?"

"He's allergic to germs" The man corrected. 

"He has germ, you have germs, all of us, have germs. Yet you touch him, I've had skin-to-skin contact with him already and nothing has happened. Wanna try and find another excuse?"

The man sighed, aggravated, and I could tell he stopped himself from pouncing on me.

"Listen kid"

"I'm 23"

"23, and still lives in his moms house" Jeongin from behind me whispered. Not loud enough for anyone to actually hear, mostly because of all the costumers talking. I pinched his thigh hard, and he kneed me on the back of my kneecap, but I was prepared for it, so I stayed stiff and he, for some reason, came closer to the back of me. I saw the guy looked up at us, admiring how close we were to each other. 

"And I'm 62, nice to kn-"

"DaMN you old" My eyes widened, and I covered my mouth. Not because I didn't mean to say it, because I did. It was because he was 62. That's old. "You sure your qualified to be his DAD? You aren't his granddad?"

"No. I'm his fathe- Why am I explaining this to you?"

"Because. You don't know it yet, but you need to explain it to yourself also."

He let out a low, airy- hot, stank, breathy groan, and I could tell he was annoyed. But I also caught on to the guy jumping a bit when the man did so. Like the guy was scared. I took the guy by the hand and pulled him closer to us once again, and this time, the dad did nothing but look at me with hatred. But with all honesty, I couldn't care less.

"Please, let him stay," I act like I'm moving my hair out of the way by shaking my head, but in reality, I was looking at Chan, giving him a hint. I'm pretty sure he got it. He's not that dumb.   

"I feel really bad for knocking him down and taking up you guys' time."

"It's fine, we don't have to be here. There're other places to get boba. He wanted some and, what kind of father would I be if I didn't get him any?"

"A horrible one." I say straight up. "You probably don't even deserve to have your 'son'"

"You don't know what you're talking about."

"Oh, I know exactly, what I'm talking about" At that moment I felt a piece of paper being shoved in my hand, behind the guys back. I discreetly put the paper in the guy's jacket, making sure the dad wouldn't find out. I smile.

"It seems you really don't want to be here. But I'm sure your son still wants his boba, so you can do whatever you need to do, and he can stay here, I can ensure you that he'll be safe with us."

"No, it's fine, we c- actually, yeah he can stay, I'm gonna go."

I felt happy that the man was leaving, until the caught the guy shaking his head frantically, and gripping at my hand hard. I looked at the man and saw a slight grin.

"Um! Actually! You might wanna stay! You know, he doesn't seem like the one to talk a lot. And I wouldn't know what to get him."

The dads grin fell, mostly because he knew I was right. I didn't care that it didn't make sense because he was the one to order the boba first. I just knew the dad couldn't go anywhere; He didn't want the dad to go. There must've been a good reason. 

The dad came back in front of the spot where we were in the line, He started to grab at the guy, but I put my arm around him and pull him back while also, pulling him closer to me. He stiffened up a bit, and never relaxed in the time right then. But I could tell it wasn't because he was afraid or weirded out... but what?

"But he can stay right here with us. Think of it as an apology. He fell on his shoulder, (that was a big ass lie, he fell on his butt), So I could massage it for him." I say while smiling, and I bring my hand up to squeeze his shoulder, as a massage. But to my surprise, he actually had a knot there. 

Why?

______________________________-

HEHEHEHEH

That's for this chapter, hope you enjoyed it and THINK you will enjoy many more to come. 

I don't know WHY I'm doing this... but I'm going to anyway, I'm going to give out some Minsung books that I really enjoy, reading. 

SO, if you like Minsung mafia stories then you may like these:

1: Minsung Mafia by @Kpopfankyli - It's a completed book

2: Kill me and I'll kill you by @vikimerde - It's a completed book (I love this book so much and the author makes so many awesome books OMGG I'm obsessed with this one it's so funny and so fun to read.)

3: roses blooming from the chaos by @vikimerde - It's a completed book

4: kill me @uknowstraykids- It's a complete book (not really a mafia book, but Minho is a demon assassin, it's really a good book)  

5: Be my desire by @minxdel - it's a completed book 

6: Mafia hearts @SYU_Bunny- It's a completed book 

________________________________________________________________

That's for now there's WAY more but I'm tired. Its 2:01 (the time it was when I finished writing this.)

word count-960!

Do you guys want me to keep giving you books, based on what topic YOU want?

or should I just not??

The decision is all yours, nothing will make it harder on me so I'm ok c:

alrightttt good byyyeee until next chapter!! Love you guys!!!