{wassup! Suicide squad?}

Minho didn't like his first class. His first teacher, or his first encounters with a couple of students.

Of course he wasn't the one to start the
conversations. But it didn't take a long time for one to start.

All because his dad didn't allow him to have a mask on...
________
"Yo, you good?"

"U-um yeah... why?"

"Cuz, you got this... big ass scar on yo mouth"

"O-oh, oh yeah m-my cat did that"

"Damn, you got a fierce cat"

"Haha, yeah, I guess I do"
_________________

"Ew, you're so ugly"

"W-what?"

"YOU'RE UGLY! Need me to spell it out?"

"N-no I'm sorry"

"You better be. God, seeing you will always be my worst punishment."

"Oh..."
_______

"Wassup! Suicide squad?"

"What?"

"Are you apart of it?"

"No..."

"Why?"

"Why would I be?"

"That scar, you surely tried to kill yourself"

"Umm, no... that was my cat."

"No cat... can do that... look bro, just saying whenever you wanna join always come to me. Anytime is good... well may not anytime, I might be dead pretty soon"

"Um, n-no don't-"

"Bye"
______

It was the worst. He had to deal with all of that, and topping everything... goes his teacher. His annoying, old, teacher. (Guys no hate on the real)

Park Jin-young

His old, wrinkly skin and bland voice. (Guys, no hate on jaywhypapi)

"Alright, as I already mentioned. You are to call me Mr. Young." He said.

"Why? You wanna distract us from the fact that you're old?" A boy in my class said, and every student laughed... including me. But could you really blame me? He DOES look old.

"SEUNGNIM!!"

"It's, SeungMIN" He said, emphasizing the fact that the last part of his name was 'min' instead of 'nim'

I discreetly looked back to look at him. He looked like a puppy, and he had braces on, but I could tell they were just for decoration.

I studied his face and his outfit, just so I couldn't forget what he looked like. He had nice hair. It was black, but it had blonde highlights in the front.

He also had a sharp jawline. Overall, he was very... pretty?? I think that would be the right word for him.

I turned around before he or anyone else really, got suspicious of me. Shit, I was getting suspicious of me.

As I turned around the teacher still there, just standing in shock, humiliation, and anger.

"Well, SeungMIN... step outside"

"Girl, you can't do that, I'm a grown ass man"

"Girl?!" Mr. Young exclaimed.

"Oh my god- ok Mr. Young, just... teach or whatever"

"I can tell this year is gonna be a lot on me with you"

"And will"

I smiled and just listened to there ongoing bickering.
___________

The class ended and I was packing up my bag with the things I needed for my next class and also from this class.

I was about to leave, when a boy stopped in front of me, his body blocking my way. I finally looked up from being stuck in that one position. Just staring at the floor, scared of it being someone that may have intentions of hurting me.

When I looked up, I immediately remember his face. It was Seungmin.

"O-oh hi."

"Hi"

"C-can I help you?"

"No... but can I help you?"

"I hate do you mean? You came to me."

"I know that, but during class, you continued to look back at me. If you like me... thank you, but I already like someone. I'm into boys and everything and you're hot, not gonna lie, but I seriously like someone already."

"Oh! O-oh no n-no that not it! I don't like you! Well I do like you, but like not in that... in that unm, in that-that way."

"Ohhhh ok then... we're good"

"Really? Y-you don't wanna know why?" I asked, but at the same time I was sincerely praying he didn't need or want to.

"Nah, as long as your not into me, I really don't give a fuck"

"Ahh... ok"

"Number?"

"What?"

"Your number, could I have it"

"Oh, um, sure."

"Here" he said smiling and he gave me his phone, we had the same one, it was just that his case made his seem bigger.

I put my number in his phone and gave it back to him.

"Hmm, yeah you're weird." He said, tripping on his phone.

"What do you mean?"

"Lee Minho... really? Why would you save yourself as Lee Minho.

"Because that my name?"

"Why not just... Minho"

Well you don't know me, isn't that a bit to formal.

"We're in the same class, we know each other at least a little bit. Don't you think it's TOO formal"

"Well now that you say it like that, I guess"

"Ok then, well I gotta go to my next class, I'll talk you to yours, what's the number?"

"401" I say, a bit surprised he wanted to take me.

"Ohhh same, let's go together"

"A-alright."
___________

As we got into the class we found out that we had assigned seats but only for the first day.

And we sat next to each other.

The teacher came out and she looked much more fun than Mr. Young.

"Alright guys, my name is Jessica Ho, but really, just call me Jessi. No miss or Mrs. Some of Yall are in different homerooms and some are in my homeroom, so, right now if I give you a red sheet of paper you're in this homeroom."

Jessi gave me and Seungmin a red sheet of paper, it was perfect. Me and my new friend in the same class.

"Alright I don't wanna do this work as much as you don't want to but, if you don't I'll get fired and I'm a cool teacher."

In my peripheral vision I saw a girl raise her hand and the teacher called on her.

"Yes?"

"Your ass is so big"

"I know right"
__________

ALR I'm done with this chapppp I hope you guys liked it!!

Love you guys MWAHHHH💗💋💋

WORD COUNT-1,021