Your Favorite Holiday You Love With Your Parents

Billy Loomis:

The holiday that you have loved with your daddy is of course Halloween. Halloween is your favorite holiday since you love to watch horror films at nighttime and even went to do trick-or-treating with both your daddy and your uncle Stu Macher. You adore Halloween with your family since it is your favorite holiday.

Stu Macher:

Today is the day that you have love the most which is Halloween which is your dad's favorite holiday as well. You have watched horror movies with him and even went to a spooky theme park with him along with your uncle Billy Loomis. You adore Halloween with your dad.

Aka Manto:

You have a favorite holiday that you love with your dad which is New Years as you and your dad both celebrate it with the other urban legends as your dad put a cute new years glasses on your face as you adore New Years with your dad.

Yig:

You have a favorite holiday that you enjoy with your dad which is World Snake Day as you feed the coral snakes while your dad have comforted his 'children' which are the snakes as the boss who have keep you protected when you are a baby joined in for the holiday and allow some of the snakes to slither around you. You enjoyed the holiday with your dad.

Yog-Sothoth:

The holiday you love spending time with your dad is of course Halloween because you have been going to do some trick-or-treating with your brothers and even dress up as a creepy Outer God which is your aunt Shub-Niggurath. You even watched some movies with your dad as you adore the holiday with both your dad and your family.

Brahms Heelshire:

The holiday that you and your dad both loved is Christmas which is very festive and snowy. You have watched some Christmas movies and even share some father and daughter gifts. You even did a fun snowball fight with your dad as you enjoy the holiday with your dad. You enjoy the holiday with your dad.

El Sombreron:

El Dia De Los Muertos is you along with your dad and your brother's favorite holiday as you both have fun dressing up as the dead and even spend some time at the festival as many people are terrified of your dad to which he doesn't care because he loved you both so much and wanted you both to enjoy the holiday as he also enjoyed the holiday with you and your brother.

El Silbon:

Cinco De Mayo is your favorite holiday along with your dad's favorite holiday. Your dad have given you a mocktail since you are way too young to drink and he even danced with you to some Mexican songs as you giggled and joined while dancing with him. You smiled as you adore the holiday with him.

Dracula:

You along with your sister have a favorite holiday along with your dad and your aunties Verona and Aleera which is Halloween, the spookiest holiday of them all. You along with your family all lured victims for a little 'Halloween festival' which is actually a blood killing spree for all of you to feed. Plus you even invited The Lost Boys Vampires along with Marlow, Zurial, Daeron, Archibald, Iris, Kali, Dawn, and even the other cool vampires to join in the festivities. You all also watch a horror movie as you enjoy the holiday with your family.

Freddy Krueger:

You have a favorite holiday along with your dad as you both celebrated Halloween as your dad took you to the haunted attraction which is located in Orlando, Florida. You have never been scared of the attractions and enjoyed each one with being brave. Your dad also adore the holiday since he love to kill people in his dreams for fun and make a cute and spooky dream for you to enjoy. You enjoy Halloween with your dad.