Father's Day Special

(A/N: Happy Father's Day to all of the first-time dads, the amazing grandfathers and the rocking dads who love and care for their children. This chapter is for all the dads and I hope you all have a great time with your dads and love them! Let's get this chapter started!)

Billy Loomis:

Today is Father's Day and you are now getting a new knife for your dad with the help of your uncle Stu Macher. Once you got the knife, you got the card which is a horror one with the words 'Best Dad Ever' before writing a kind message within the card. You smiled as Stu begin to bring you back home as Billy is busy cooking in the kitchen.

"Surprise him." Stu smiled

You went over to your dad and let out a happy smile across your face.

"Happy Father's Day daddy!!!" You smiled

"Oh Y/N. What did you get for me?" Billy asked

You showed your dad the card as he opened it as the card reads:

"To my killer dad,

Happy Father's Day to the best dad who taught me how to be a killer! I love your protectiveness to me and you have made me feel very happy. I love the ways you kill and you taught me so much. Happy Father's Day daddy!!

Love,
Y/N Loomis."

"Aww thank you for the card!" Billy smiled

You smiled as you gave him the knife as he kissed your cheek as he have the best Father's Day ever!

Stu Macher:

Today is Father's Day and you are now at the store to buy a Father's Day horror card since it's the only card at the store

Today is Father's Day and you are now at the store to buy a Father's Day horror card since it's the only card at the store. Once you pay the card, you begin to write the message down before going home as you see that your dad is out to do his killing spree. You begin to start to make a nice dinner for your dad with some help from your uncle Billy Loomis. Once the dinner is made, your dad came home as he smiled at the dinner which is some spaghetti and meatballs.

"Happy Father's Day daddy!!!" You smiled

"Oh thank you Y/N. You are such a sweetheart." Stu smiled

As you gave Stu the card, you all first begin to have dinner as your dad smiled at you.

"This spaghetti and meatballs are so yummy. Who helped you?" Stu asked

"Uncle Billy Loomis." You said

"He did a great job." Stu smiled

After when he is finished, he opened the card as the message read:

"To my killer dad,

Happy Father's Day to my wonderful dad who raised me to an amazing killer. You are very protective and cool especially when you taught me to kill. I also love your warm smile which brighten up my day and raised me to be a cute yet tough girl. I love you!!