Devastating News

Me: AHHHHHHHH!!!!! NO!!!!!! NO NO NO NO!!!!! YOU ARE DESTROYING MY HEART!!! AGH!!!! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!

Billy Loomis, Captain Spaulding, Kimmy, Mama Firefly, Baby Firefly, Samara Morgan, Carrie White, Stu Macher and Cthulhu: WHAT HAPPENED?!!

Me: MY CHILDHOOD ICON IS SPLITTING APART THAT'S WHAT HAPPENED!

Sam Uley: Who?

Me: Richard Simmons.

Nyarlathotep, Wilbur Whateley, Terra, Yog-Sothoth, Jack Torrance and Sweeney Todd: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Freddy Krueger: YOU MEAN THE FITNESS GURU WHO DID SWEATIN TO THE OLDIES?!!!

Mrs. Lovett: How old was he?

Me: 76. He celebrated his birthday yesterday.

Cthulhu: Let's all honor this amazing guru.

Embry Call: *Put on Sweatin to the Oldies 3*

David, Marko, Dwayne, Heron, Zurial and Daeron: Rest in Peace Richard Simmons.

Me: *Follow the exercise* Thank you for being an amazing icon to so many people including me who encouraged everyone to be fit and healthy.

Jack Torrance: Our prayers go out to your family...

Paul Lahote, Jared Cameron, Sam Uley, Quil Ateara V, Alice Angel, Micah, Kimmy and Zep Hindle: Friends...

Dr. Lawrence Gordon, Aka Manto, Yig, Brahms Heelshire and El Sombreron: And to all the fans who have love your amazing work you do.

Me: My memory is when I was a kid, I watched your videos on tape which is Sweatin to the Oldies 3 and 4 and it made me encourage to be healthy now. Thank you Richard Simmons. You are an absolute icon and a legend who helped so many people for being fit and healthy. Rest in Peace Richard Simmons you will be missed by so many people even me. Thank you.

Cthylla, Hachishakusama, Teke-Teke, Shub-Niggurath, Nyarlathotep and SweetTooth: FUCK YOU 2024 YOU SUCK!!!!!