When You Cheer Them Up

(A/N: Now it's time for the reader AKA you to cheer up your family. Special thanks to JulieMcIntyre4 and Davidsmate24 for helping me with the ideas for this book! So without further ado, let's get this book started!)

Billy Loomis:

Tonight, your daddy came home, mad and you never saw him mad before. The reason is that Sidney have broken up with him.

"No one bother me." Billy said

Billy then slammed the bedroom door which made you made you very upset as you cried. Luckily your uncle Stu was there to soothe you as you calmed down.

"Daddy's not mad at you baby girl. He's mad about something else." Stu cooed

You made a cute pout as you hate to see your dad having a very bad day as you decided to cheer your dad up. You begin to hold your dad's signature Ghostface mask and place it on your head as your uncle chuckled at you.

"Oh I see what you are doing. You wanted to dress up as Ghostface to make daddy happy." Stu cooed

You nodded as you crawled over to the door before knocking on it. Your dad got up and went over and opened it and saw you in his Ghostface mask.

"Y/N, what are you doing?" Billy cooed

Billy picked you up as you wrapped your arms around his neck and hugged him gently. Your dad slowly feels better as he removed the mask and kiss your cheek.

"Thank you for cheering daddy up. I love you." Billy cooed

You giggled as you continued to cheer daddy up.

Stu Macher:

You were in the care of your uncle Billy, when your daddy came in, slamming doors, which made you cry. Billy looked at Stu as Stu glared at him because Stu found out that his girlfriend Tatum cheated on him with another man.

"Stu!  You're scaring Y/N." Billy said

You gripped his shirt as Billy shushed you gently to calm you down.

"I'm sorry, but right now my heart is broken." Stu said

You felt even more upset, for you though it was your fault that your daddy's heart was broken to which Billy rubbed your face gently and wipe your tears.

"Daddy's not mad or upset with you, baby girl." Billy cooed

You went to find a toy heart and give it to your daddy, for it was a new one to replace his broken one. Once you found your toy heart, you went over to your daddy's room and knock on the door.

"Not now Billy." Stu said

You are determined to make your dad feel all better as you knock the door even harder.

"Dada!" You said

Your dad then opened the door as you showed him the toy heart as he pick you up.

"Y/N, is that for me?" Stu asked

You cooed as your dad held the toy heart before kissing your cheek as you gave him your warm cuddles.

"Thank you for cheering me up. You have fixed my broken heart." Stu cooed

You continue to cuddle him now that he is all better thanks to you cheering him up.

Aka Manto:

You are now playing with your toys as your dad came home with an angry look and passed you as you made a cute pout on your face. You don't like to see your dad having a bad day as you decided to cheer him up. You went over to get the cloak on you place it on your body while cooing. You then went to your dad and he look at you.