When You Battle With the Newborn Army and When You/Your Sibling Get Hurt

(A/N: This chapter is for the wolf members only on this chapter! It will also be including if the reader AKA you get hurt or your siblings gets hurt in the process. I hope you all enjoy and let's get this chapter started!)

Sam Uley:

Today is the battle and you and your brother are both with Amanda, Brittany and Butch as you all got clothes as you are ready to battle with the newborn army. Mr. Alexander came along with Mr. Bernard as they are both shirtless and look at you.

"Are you ready?" Mr. Alexander asked

"All of the intense training you did is for today." Mr. Bernard said

"We are ready." You and your brother said

"We are ready to slaughter these newborn vampires so they can burn." Amanda said

"Yes." Butch nodded

"Make sure you don't get crushed or..." Mr. Alexander said

"We know." You and your brother said

Your dad came over to you and your brother before giving you both a hug as you both understood that your dad is worried about you both being crushed.

"Stay on target and don't do anything risky. Understand?" Sam asked

"Yes dad." You and your brother said

"Let's go!" Sam said

You all phased as you all begin to go as you all wait for the attack. As The Lost Boys are up on the trees fast asleep, David sensed the newborns coming in and woke up at nighttime as he let's out a roar as the brothers Dwayne, Marko and Paul flew down and they all started to kill each newborn as Dwayne lunge at one as he used his hands to slice the newborn apart as two ran up as Dwayne did some parkour moves and cracked them with his hands while Paul and Marko both jump up and they both killed 8 newborns, four for each as they each have their heads ripped off or even torn in half. David hissed as he sensed 5 of them and battled each one before throwing them into the huge fire pit. More newborn vampires ran towards the Lost Boys as Mr. Alexander and Sam snarled.

"CHARGE!!!!" Mr. Alexander and Sam roared

You along with your brother, Butch, Brittany, and Amanda all roared and charged along with your family as you all begin to kill any newborn you all can find. You snarled as you pounced on one newborn who is on David's back as you bit the newborn off and throw the newborn before pouncing and ripped the newborn to shreds.

"Watch out Amanda! On your left!" Brittany said

Amanda lunged at the newborn as another newborn did a surprise attack but not before Paul came to the rescue and tore the newborn up as Brittany attacked two newborns with Mr. Bernard by her side. Just then more newborns came and your uncle Paul Lahote was about to be overpowered but Dwayne along with Marko came to the rescue as they both let out a little smirk as Paul Lahote huffed.

"Maybe Uncle Paul shall be friends with them." Your brother giggled

"I'll say." You giggled

Paul then continue to fight as Dwayne and Marko both join in and burn some of the dead parts of the newborns. Your brother snarled along with Butch as 6 newborn vampires surrounded them.

"Three for three?" Butch asked

"Kill whatever you can find." Your brother ordered

Butch nodded as the newborn vampires lunge as your brother and Butch teamed up to kill whichever newborn they can find. Sam and Mr. Alexander both ripped any newborn to shreds and be burned. The battle was about to be an absolute success as your brother got his neck in a headlock by a newborn. He let out a loud bark as Brittany roared and lunge at the newborn and tore the newborn to shreds.