Devastating News

Me: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! GODDAMN YOU 2024!!!! BAD THINGS NOW COME IN 4!

Kimmy, Micah, Sam Uley, Jared Cameron, Quil Ateara V and Terra: Who passed?!!

Me: Shannen Doherty. She passed after battling cancer.

Daeron, Kali, Dawn, Heron, Predator, Pinhead, Horny The Clown, Sweettooth and Embry Call: FUCK CANCER!!!!!!!!

Freddy Krueger: Who wants to watch Charmed or Beverly Hill, 90210?

Sam Uley, Paul Lahote, Alice Angel, Futakuchi-Onna and Teke-Teke: We do!!!

La Lechuza, Shub-Niggurath, Cthylla and Cthulhu: Don't forget us!

Dracula: We all do.

Me: *Put on the show Charmed*

Yuki-Onna: Rest in peace Shannen Doherty.

Captain Spaulding and Mama Firefly: You are an amazing actress who passed away from cancer at the age of 53 years old.

Dr. Lawrence Gordan, Zep Hindle and Jigsaw: Our prayers go out to your family...

Xenomorph Queen, Rudy, Jumbo, Shorty, Art The Clown, Estelle, Look-See, and Brute: *Write the note in blood* Friends....

Naoko Kawamata, Regan MacNeil, Shelley Carter, Mrs. Lovett and La Llorona: And to all the fans who loved you.

Me: Rest in Peace Sharren Doherty. You will be missed.

David, Dwayne, Paul, Marko, Marlow, Iris and Aponi: FUCK 2024 AND FUCK CANCER!!!!