Chapter 2

Lyn stays in the hospital for three days for some observations and monitoring. Now that she's in the mansion, all of the people there are happy and so caring for her, all the maids, guards, butlers, and gardeners. It's a blessing to them that they would have a young Master or young Lady soon. 

“Here's your strawberries Lady Lyn. Call me if you need something, I'm there in the kitchen.” Susan, the mayordoma stated after putting down the bowl full of fresh strawberries on the table. Lyn is now watching anime in the living room. She asks for her favorite strawberries to eat while watching.

         Eating that makes her day. Axiel is at work at the company today. He has an important meeting to attend.

“Okay, thank you.” she thanked her. Axiel forbids her to go to work because of what happened. He was nearly dead nervous about her before so he declare it. She's bored but can do nothing to change his decision. Once the Master said, this is it, no more talks. She understands him because it's their first baby after all and the doctor says that her pregnancy is sensitive, so she needs to be careful.

“I want to go to work hmppp," she complained and eat the whole strawberry in one bite before chewing it so fast showing her madness. 

“I'm bored,” she added with a frown. She's not a princess not to work and she wants to move and do something, this boredom can kill her, mentally.

          After thinking for some minutes, she decides to call Axiel and tell him what she feels right now. Being emotional again persuade her to call him and complain. Maybe he tells can her to visit him or agreed for her to do something here. The maids forbid her to because it's Axiel's order.

“His Wife, what's the matter?” Axiel answered the call. Yes, she desperately calls him. 

“I'm bored Hubby, very bored.” she pouted. Axiel imagines her pouting while saying those words inviting him to go home and kiss her. Such a beautiful maiden just made for him.

“Is that so, what are you doing now Wifey?” he understands what she wants to say. Remembering that he ordered in the mansion not to let her work. This woman is hardheaded as always. She answered.

“I'm watching anime while eating strawberries. Can I go there at your company? I'm bored here Hubby, please?” she plead. 

“Okay fine, Mark will bring you here. Dress up properly okay?” he agreed to have no choice to choose. It's better that she got angry than something bad will happened to them, with the baby. The doctor advised him not to let her be angry because she has a sensitive pregnancy.

“Thank you, Hubby. I love you, muahhh.” she rejoices and thank him.

“Don't be hardheaded again, okay. I love you too Wifey,” he said before cutting the line. She knew that Lyn is wearing short pants now because when her pregnancy starts, she begin to wear them every day, and its because of the weather too. 

            Lyn sings while going upstairs to get ready while Axiel calls Mark to bring Lyn to the company. Mark and his group were assigned to guard and protect Lyn because Lance is with their Master. Their Lady Lyn was not hard to take care of because she is not like other girls that love to go everywhere.

              Lyn wears a white dress below the knee with her white Nike shoes. Her hair was in a messy bund and she had a violet shoulder bag on her shoulder. Simple but it suits her and her personality, innocent and beautiful.

“Let's go Lady Lyn.” Mark greeted her in the living room and guided her to the car outside.

“Are you not at work today Mark?” Lyn asks out of curiosity.