Chapter 16

Lyn woke up before Axiel. She do her morning routine without waking him up. It’s a good sleep for her because she didn’t wake up in the middle of the night for something like going to pee or get something to eat. She sleep soundly until morning. She come out after doing her business and there, her husband is awake staring at her like she do a terrible crime.

She walk towards him while saying, “Why are you staring at me like that Hubby?”

“You leave me in the bed alone Wife. You should wake me up so I could take a shower with you. I do my best to control myself now that your pregnant and even showering with you is not allowed? You’re mean Wife.” Axiel mock her like a child even pouted his seductive lips.

Lyn come infront of him and said, “I didn’t mean it Hubby. You’re sleep and I don’t want to bother you. Sorry” she apologize and give him a kiss in the lips. Axiel held the back of her head and deepen the kiss and make it a little longer before letting her almost suffocated to death.

Lyn get some air immediately and start punching him when she recover. “I hate you Hubby” she said while punching him. Axiel smiles while catching her hands to stop her punching him. 

“Okay sorry sorry Wife. I can’t help it.” Axiel comfort her when he control her already by hugging her. 

“Are you an addict to kissing huh?” she ask with a mad tune voice.

“Yes I am Wifey. But please don’t be mad at me, okay.” Axiel plead to her.

      Lyn nodded and let him do his morning routine because she is hungry. Her mood changes so she didn’t mind much about the things they are fighting. 

        They are know in the dinning area eating like normal days until Felisa talk.

“Guys I think we will go back in Manila first than you guys. There is  an urgent matter to deal with. We enjoy staying here and have a bond with you guys. Its just we need to go back.” she explained that shock us. Yes they are busy business owners but they need to take a vacation without thinking about those businesses. 

“Do you really need to go back?” Lyn ask them again.

“Yes dear, I don’t want too but it is very urgent and others can’t handle it but just us.” Felisa answered her question. 

“But the vacation is not yet finish.” Lyn pouted while stating those words like she don't want them to go. 

“We know dear but its very urgent. We hope you understand.” Felisa comfort her and explain patiently. She don't want to make her mad or something because its not good to her. 

“Okay, let us know if you are already there. We can go with you guys in the airport to drop you off.” Lyn surrendered. She realize that even she will pursue them not to go, guilt will hunt her. 

“You don't need to. We don't want to bother you guys. Just enjoy the day and do your plans.”  Felisa insist. 

             None of them argued and just nod their head. Even if they insist to drop them off, it won't change their minds anyway. 

               Ezekiel and Felisa leave the house after packing up their things. Its like there is an urgent matter they need to go with. It leave a questionable action on them. 

“My dear son-in-law, I guess something is going on to Mr. and Mrs. Lorenzo.” Mateo stated out of no where. He is in the mini bar inside the mansion with Axiel, chatting while drinking. It is a bonding too. Lyn and her mother was in the kitchen baking. Lyn wants to bake pandikoko, it is a bun with shredded coconut in the inside. It is so delicious.