Chapter 14

“Wow, this market is amazing. The clothes are so cheap. Oww all the things here has low price compare on the malls we always go. The things here are good too.” Naomi said with an amazed voice while checking the surroundings. 

“Its normal because that’s what people can afford, that why the price is low.” Lyn answered while enjoying watching them being amazed about the market. It is a good experienced to those rich kids. You can spent lesser than what you spent in malls. It is a good location to buy things when you are in a budget. 

“Owww I like that gown. The style is unique. I think the cloth is used in making traditional costumes and they turn it to a modern gown. I want to buy it. Come ate Lyn and negotiate for me. I want to wear it when we go back to Manila. Also I could wear it when I go to France to attend a fashion show next month.” Joanine grab the hand of Lyn and bring her inside the shop, same as boutique.

“Good afternoon Ma’am, what can I do for you?” the assistant in the shop welcome them and ask what she could help to them. 

“I want that gown.” Joanine point the gown that caught her attention outside the shop earlier. 

“That gown is gorgeous on you ma’am. I’m happy that it fits your liking. That gown just come in the shop a week ago. Do you want to buy it or rent it?” the assistant tell more about the gown and compliment it for Joanine to buy it and also ask if she will rent nor buy the gown.

“I will buy it of course. I want it to be added in my collection of gowns at home. I can wear it in the fashion in France next month. Can I try it?” Joanine ask and the assistant immediately say yes and help her try it in the dressing room. Axiel and Naomi come in inside the shop and Naomi is ranting to Joanine.

“There we are again. She will buy a lot and she will just use it in a few times and store it in the basement. Mommy will mock at her again in wasting money.” Naomi rant while sitting the coach for visitors together with Axiel. He seems not to care of what his sister’s saying and what they are don’t. The important it is safe and can’t them. 

“You’re not used to it yet? Even you, you love fashion like her so don’t set aside your self.” Axiel finally speak and remind her that she is like Joanine as well. 

Naomi defend herself and say, “Yes, I’m like her but not that much hmmppp.” she seems to be upset on her brother in comparing herself to Joanine.

“Okay, okay you’re not. Don’t mind your brother. He didn’t the taste of women. Men don’t know what we usually like, right?” Lyn defend the side of Naomi to please her and stop being upset to her brother. Girls was always right as they say and they are not easy to fight with. Lyn just want to stop the quarrel between this siblings.

“Yup, your right ate Lyn. Kuya can’t understand what we usually want so he is like that. Blehhhh” Noami tease her brother and very proud that Lyn was in her side not in her husband. Having an understanding and happy to go lucky sister-in-law was amazing. 

“Tsk” Axiel roll his eyes on Naomi and cross his arms into his chest. It seems that the baby monster is upset hahaha.

“Am I gorgeous in this gown guys?” Joanine come out in the dressing room seeing that the atmosphere in the waiting area was seems to be bad and smells like war.

“Hey guys, are you fighting? Your faces are hard to paint huh. What’s the matter?” she added while standing infront of them with her hand in her waist.

“Kuya is mocking at me. He says I’m like you, love shopping clothes and just wear it in the few times and buy another one. He is so mean to us.” Naomi tell her what Axiel says earlier like child.