the continuation of the "heather" story~ Jeongchan

(P.S: questa storia è completamente in inglese, ma ne farò probabilmente una traduzione in italiano, si può leggere anche senza aver letto la storia ma vi prego anche se è cringe come poche leggetela<3)

Description:

jeongin and chan had been a couple for many years, and they rarely argued.
However, on their wedding day, they remembered the time they had a big fight, and laughed about it with their friends.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Chan, do you remember when we fought on our fifth anniversary?" Jeongin laughed as he chattered with his friends at their wedding ceremony table.

That's right, that day had really arrived, after about ten years Jeongin and Bangchan got married.
The latter had asked him for her hand about a year earlier, on their ninth anniversary, and had taken him on a trip to Thailand, given that the little boy was a lover of Thai Bl and really wanted to see.

After their departure they had to go to a fan meeting of FirstKhao, I.N's favorite couple, and exactly when they were in front of the couple the older one knelt down asking.

Now they were next to each other, dressed well, with two suits, one black and one white. Jeongin who wore that very bright color had made up with black and blue eyeshadow, while the other who wore dark colors put on white eyeshadow and blended it with grey.

"Yes Innie, I remember" he laughed

"oh god, but the one where Jeongin went to kiss a boy he just found in a nightclub and was obviously drunk just to make chan jealous who told him he didn't have the courage to do it?"

“yeah Changbin, that!” Hyunjin laughed out loud

"I remember they went on for at least a week," Felix said.

"what do you say, it was only one!? there were three!" Seungmin reminded him.

"guys but what fight are you talking about?" asked Han who also looked confused at his husband Minho.

They were the last two to join the group and it was logical that they didn't know what fight they were talking about.

"I'll explain, dear quokka" Chan said and then began to explain

Flashback

[5 years ago]

It was 9pm and the six boys all found themselves in front of the "red lights" disco in their city.

"Guys, what do we do, do we go in or stay here looking at the dirty walls of the disco?" Hyunjin asked.

"let's go let's go" her boyfriend replied.

“hyunjin, do you want to move so fast just because you can't wait for a drunk felix to dance on your dick?”

"Well, I would never do that" he said sarcastically and then said "he would do it even when he was sober" earning a big laugh from everyone.

"What perverts you are!" Jeongin shouted as he entered the nightclub hand in hand with his boyfriend, and everyone followed him.