I Hate coffe

Todd hates coffee, as long as he can remember it has always disgusted him, and yet every morning he find himself around the table surrounded by this smell, although he is starting to get used to it since Meeks drinks it all day long, he still can't even consider tasting it without automatically feeling nauseous.  When the boys realized this, they only had one idea in mind: to force him to taste it again.

Gerard: Come on! It wont kill you!

Todd: But guys I really dont like it play! I know that I dont need to taste it again!

Cameron: Oh, just a sip, dont a wimp!

Todd- I'm not... listen I can smell it from there, it's disgusting, plus it gives terrible breath!

Meeks- Hey!

Todd- Sorry Meeks

despite Todd's refusal, Neil and Charlie did not give up, wanting to see the effect of the coffee on their comrade. Charlie began to bang the table, chanting:

Charlie- Try! Try! Try!

Todd- Oh, okay ! Calm down Nuwanda, I will!

Todd was red with embarrassment, the boys at the tables around him turning around in intrigue.  He grabbed Neil's cup and without further thought took a sip under the amazed eyes of the boys, as if he expected his head to explode.
But as he was about to swallow, his face tightened in disgust and he nearly spit it all out on reflex.

Boys- Swalow! Swalow! Swalow!

Todd finally forces himself to swallow with difficulty, wishing this moment would end. The boys applauded and laughed, then seeing Mr Nolan coming towards them intrigued by the noise, they all got up quickly to leave the canteen, Meeks still finishing his cup of coffee in one go.
Once outside the cafeteria, Neil took a mint lozenge under Todd's astonished eyes

Todd- I thought you didn't really like those?

Neil- I drank coffee, I dont want to disgust you!

Neil winked at him and resumed walking behind the boys as Todd came to his senses, cheeks turning even redder if that was possible.