Haiku

The boys entered the room laughing silently not to get caught, they were coming back from a dead poet society meeting, and Meeks just fell in the way back to their bedrooms making everyone laugh. They both take off their coat and Todd jumped in his bed exhausted. Neil stayed motionless for a few seconds before going towards his bed, he grabbed it and pulled it until it stuck to Todd's, not without difficulty. The blond looked at him with an amused air without understanding what was happening.

T- Neil!? What are you doing!

N- I missed you!

T- We are litteraly one meters away, and we've spend the day together!

Neil just looked at him with a smile as answear before jumping himself on his bed. Todd laugh grabbed Neil's mattress to stuck it well to his. They put on their pajamas, brushed their teeth and jumped back in there bed, looking at each other. Todd didn't curl up into a ball. They both turned on they're back the most near to each other possible, they're hands just touching, both looking at the ceiling.

T- You were great tonight.

N- I've only read one poem.

T- You were great, you always are.

Neil turned his head trying to hide his smile.

N- You were great to!

T- I. I didn't do anything, I've just looked at you while you were reading.

N- Yes, you were great. I like when you look at me, I feel....more confident

T- I like to listen to you.

They looked at each other with a shy smile, they're hands still touching each others.

N- I like to listen at you to. You should read more.

T- I. I can't, you know that.

N- I'm shure you could! You just need...

T- I'm a writer Neil. I write poems, I prefer when you read them.

N- Okay....if you want I could became your official reader! I love to read your poems, they are so beautiful!

T- I'd love that...

N- Okay, lets find a name for when we'll be rich and famous!

T- Neil!

N- I know! Anderson-Perry!!

T- That's litteraly our names!

N- I know! Doesn't it sounds Perfect?? Anderson-Perry... I Love It! And that way People around us will know it's us!

T- It's stupid!

N- It's genius!

T- "Anderson-Perry"...
It sounds pretty good...

N- Yeah!!

They laugh in front of Neil's enthusiasm, then Todd's sat back on his bed and took the peace off paper in the other side of Neil's bed. He write a few words on it, thanks to the light of the moon and laid back.

N- What is it?

T- An haiku

N- What?

T- It's a Chinese kind of poems only made of 17 syllables maximums

N- Oh.... Can I read it?

Todd slowly gave him the paper, red woth shyness.

N-
"You lent me your voice so that I         could write my heart to you"

N-It's beautiful can I keep it?

T- Yeah, it's for you. Like the official first AnderPerry poem. Everything I'm writing now is yours! Anderson-Perry right?

N- Right.

They laugh and exchanged a last look, Neil kept the paper in his right hand, on his heart.

T- Good night Sunshine

Neil finally catch Todd's hand as response and they slowly closed their eyes, exhausted.