study night

All the boys were crowded into Neil and Todd's room to finish writing a Keating project, only Todd who had finished his had fallen asleep on his bed because of a migraine.  The others therefore took care to make as little noise as possible so that the blond would not wake up and worked for at least two good hours.  Neil managed to finish his but was not satisfied, in a bad mood he wanted to go to bed too, but Gerard was already asleep on his bed writing, and Knox was half asleep leaning against the door. 
There was a place left on Todd's bed since the latter, as usual, was curled up in a ball in the corner of his bed in order to hide as best as possible from the light.  Neil slipped gently under the duvet and pressed his back against the blond's, trying not to wake him up.  After a few seconds, the latter moved and unfolded his legs, before turning around to face Neil's back.  Still with his eyes closed, Todd put his arm around Neil and hid himself from the light by nuzzling his head into the brunette's neck and hair, under the tender eyes of Charlie who had seen the whole scene. Neil's disappointed and tense expression turned into a smile and both boys fell back asleep in just a few seconds.
The next day, Meeks was asleep on the bed next to Gerard, Knox still on the floor, Charlie slumped in his chair, and Cameron asleep on the desk.  It was the latter who, while trying to leave to return to his room, fell and woke up all the boys with a start while the sun was just starting to rise.

Charlie : Cameron! ReAlLy! Look! You woke up the lovebirds!