♡ four, self respect

-'♡'-

"Come in!" Minho shouted through the door. Thomas felt like his body was on fire with the amount of nerves running through his veins. He didn't know how he was going to act but he was terrified of embarrassing himself.

He really wanted to text Teresa about all of this or tell her to run back to be there for moral support, but realised he didn't have any time. The door slung open.

Thomas felt his breath get stuck in his throat as he looked over at the blonde boy walking into the room.

A pair of navy blue and grey plaid pyjama pants hung lowly on his hips, a plain white long sleeve. As if he was ready to go to bed.

Thomas was overthinking it — without a doubt. He was thinking about, one, how good the blonde looked, two, how he had never seen Newt in anything besides jeans and a hoodie, which he wore to classes, or around campus.

It was nice seeing him in something else, he looked more comfortable and at ease. Really, Thomas was just putting way to much thought into it.

"What are you here to go to bed?" Minho asked, eyes scanning Newts outfit. Thomas watched as Newt rolled his eyes, jumping onto Minho's bed.

"Yeah right, my bed is comfier then yours anyways" Newt said, smiling at Minho, before he turned to look at Thomas, raising his eyebrow softly.

Thomas felt his heartbeat speed up. His cheeks were covered in a dark shade of red under the blondes gaze.

"Since when did you get a room mate?" Newt asked, looking back at Minho, who rolled his eyes, sitting up more in bed.

"Shut up. This is Thomas." Minho introduced, Newt looked back at Thomas with a soft smile that made Thomas' stomach burn with the amount of butterflies.

He wanted to double over and scream into his pillow and then start kicking his feet.

"Hi" Newt said. Thomas felt like his voice was gone, he held up his hand with a tight-lip smile.

He was driving himself insane, he didn't know how to act. How was he supposed to talk to the guy he had spent the last month being obsessed with.

"You know Brenda's roommate, Teresa, Thomas is her best friend." Minho explained, waving his hands around as he went through the explanation.

Newt nodded softly, "Hey we have been asking her to let us meet you and Teresa for ages!" Newt said, looking over at Thomas.

Thomas genuinely felt as if he was about to pass out. He just smiled, feeling like if he talked he would end up saying something along the lines of 'oh my god you are so hot' since that was the one thing running through his head repeatedly.

"He don't talk much?" Newt asked, looking at Minho. Thomas wanted to curse himself for not saying anything.

"No, we were talking a bunch before, maybe he just doesn't like you Newtie" Minho said, placing his hand harshly on the blondes shoulder.

Thomas frowned, "Thats not true" He said, he was surprised at how strong he was able to get his voice to come out.

Newt smiled widely, throwing his hands up. "He talks!!" He said. Thomas shook his head with a soft smile.