♡ nineteen, car ride home

-'♡'-

Thomas was absolutely shattered when he read the message from his mum, guilt ridden. The amount he felt from just sleeping with Newt was doubled after finding out his mum had texted him.

Thomas grabbed his bag, packing to go home. He didn't take too much, knowing he still had clothes there. Although Thomas was capable of driving, his parent's had paid for him to uber home, to avoid having to drive the three hours.

He left as soon as he was packed, he wrote on a small sticky note, need to go home, will lyk when im coming back. placing it on Minho's desk before leaving the room.

The way he felt doubled when he saw Newt and Minho walking down the hallway towards the room. He turned the other way quickly, walking down to the stairway.

He ignored Minho's call for his name, pretending he didn't hear him as he walked down the stairs and out the doors.

Teresa
i hope everything is okay

please keep me updated

and call or text whenever

for whatever reason

i love you to neptune
and back tom

thomas
I love you

Im in the uber now

Resa im terrified.

teresa
i know tom

thomas
fuck i feel sick

teresa
try distract urself

just until you get there

so u arent working yourself up
too much

thomas
if my parents told me
that i should come home
it obviously means things
are bad

like really bad

teresa
i know honey

thomas
i genuinely dont know what to do

like

i have to sit here and just feel

everything

the entire way

teresa
i know tom im sorry

thomas

im just stressing its okay

teresa

i love you

thomas

i love you too

BEFORE

Newt groaned loudly when he heard the door of his bedroom slam shut, the minute his opened his eyes it was like everything from last night came rushing back to him. He looked at the side of his bed as his head filled with an overwhelming throb, drinking to distract himself from the one person constantly on his mind for no good reason, ended in the worst way possible.