COD GOD

Bella's POV:

Hopping into the car I got the familiar scent of Noah. Comforting is how I would describe it.

"Hey Belly Bean, how's getting settled" He said waiting in anticipation as he drove towards the airport. I think he was implying have you had a panic attack, should you move in with me or do I need to hurt someone? MY ANSWER FOR ALL is 'no'.

"Good, surprisingly," I said with a soft smile, to make the lie seem real I just thought of the girls and how nice they have been to me. Caring.

"That's good!! See it's not that bad here in New York!" He said with a laugh. "How are the roommates? Are they being bitches?" He said looking over at me. I never really did the whole girls-girl thing, never was an Oh ima go out with my girlfriends, always boys. Well, Noah and Tommy and other people who filtered through.

"They're not bitches Noah. They have been kind to me." I said rolling my eyes at him being overprotective.

"You dorm with, Sade, Zuri, and Diana... Right?" He asked me and I looked a little taken off guard. Did he search my dorm up? That's psycho of him!!

"Yes, how did you know???" I said looking over at him and he gave a chuckle.

"There kinda campus famous, there all hot sure, there all popular for different reasons... All of them are queen bees... And they're dating each other," he said with a cheeky grin. "Are they including you at all? You know there a couple so I just didn't know how that would be community-wise." He said turning onto the highway.

Oh Noah, if only you knew my feelings about them. But I can't tell a soul as that would mean it is real. And that can not be. I know Sade the most and I know I'm falling, and ugh Diana and Zuri are so sweet and kind, we have tons in common too. Ugh, stop Bella think about friend zoning.

"No, they include me. We had a cute dinner last night. Plus me and Sade are gonna do a movie night soon... Also, I don't constantly need someone with me" I said watching the cars go past us as we drove forward.

"I know I know..." He said with a chuckle

For the rest of the drive we caught up but I left some things out. I didn't want him feeling guilty for something he didn't do.

We soon arrived at the airport and he helped me out of the car. We only waited for around 15 minutes talking before...

Tommy, he walked through the glass doors towards us. Once he was closer I ran and jumped into his arms hugging him. He caught me and hugged me back tightly. "I missed you too Belly..." He said putting me down.

Noah and Tommy bro hugged and said their hello's before we loaded his suitcase in the back. I climbed behind the front seat to the small back seats but perfect for me and buckled up in the middle.

Tommy and Noah had bro talk as they were catching up for the past year. I just watched out the front window at the landscape and cars spacing out.

We soon got to Tommy's dorm and met his dorm mates. We helped Tommy unpack and put things away before we went into the city.

We decided to go to Central Park and walk around. It has been a while since us three was us three as Noah never came back after college. He got an apartment here and needed to work to keep it.

Soon we were all sitting on a bench with me in the middle. I swung my legs as we all talked and soon I started to space off.

"Hey Jelly Belly, wanna get some ice cream?" Tommy asked me nudging me. My face lit up like I had won the lottery. I got up and bounced up and down squealing like a kid.