Am I a home wrecker?!

Bella's POV:

My eyes slowly fluttered open realizing my surroundings. I looked up to see a very much asleep Sade still holding me. I found comfort in this. Her holding me made this morning perfect.

I stayed still to try not to wake the sleeping beauty until I heard footsteps going to the stairs upstairs. SHIT, THE GIRLS?!? FUCK IS THIS BEING A HOME WRECKER? WHAT DO I DO?! FUCK!

I heard footsteps at the top of the stairs soon descending them and with my quick thinking about whether it was smart or not I ripped Sade's hands off of me waking her and rolled off the couch. Forgetting that because the couch was still in a bed shape I was rolling onto concrete flooring.

I rolled off the head and then bam and when I say I was shocked shitless I was. I let out a partial scream not expecting the pain and then a whimper. Fuck you did not think this through at all Bella. Ugh!

"Bella?" I heard a groggy Sade say and heard her getting up.

"What's going on?" I heard Diana say

I wanted to cry, my head literally felt like it was throbbing! Do not cry Bella, hold yourself together. I soon saw Sade at the edge of the couch. "Bella??" She said in a worried tone. Soon Diana was also staring down at me. I sprung up forgetting about my throbbing head until I was standing and immediately remembered my head and stumble backward. Diana catches me with a worried look on her face. Fuck I think I'm going to throw up not even from embarrassment but from my head.

"Bella, are you okay?" I heard Diana say with a worried tone as she still held me up.

"Bella, sweetheart do you need help?" I heard Sade ask me as she sat at the end of the couch and brushed the hair out of my face.

I wanna cry. I wanna literally break down, but I can't. Not here. Not here in front of the girls. I already feel bad for Sade seeing me break so much. I wanna be held. Cared for, by the girls but that isn't realistic. I probably need a Tylenol right now or a heavy pain killer. I need a hug.

I sprung forward once more clumsily making my way towards the stairs feeling the worried stares at the back of my head. I took a few steps up and got tunnel vision and blurry eyes from starting to cry. I tried to hold myself together and make it up the stairs but fuck my head is hurting like a bitch.

Before I know it I'm being picked up. "Belly bunny are you okay?" Diana asked holding me. I broke. When I said I broke I started to ball my eyes out crying. I felt small. I felt disgusting. I might be a home wrecker and the girl with whom I might have destroyed the relationship of is holding me. My entire confidence is shattered.

I felt Diana start to move back down to sit on the couch with me still in her arms. She sat down with me still in her lap as I cried.

What have I done?

At what cost?

My head feels like it might explode, it is throbbing so bad! I was stupid to roll off the couch! I could of rolled off to the side and fake-slept!

I felt Diana rub my back and heard her coo-sweet things into my ear but I couldn't I lost myself.

"I-I'm sorry m-moma, r-really I-I am!!" I said between sobs. I didn't even register what I was saying. I had slipped. I was a sobbing mess, I was in pain, mentally lost, and switched spaces.

I realized for a second when I said my statement the room was quiet and Diana stopped rubbing circled for a moment but quickly got back into her groove as quickly as she stopped.

"You are fine Bella, you've done nothing wrong okay?" Diana told me close to my ear in a soft tone "Belly Bunny, you're okay," I heard her add after my silence. Well, I wasn't silent, I was sobbing, but I was not speaking.

"Sweetheart, you've done nothing wrong..." I heard Sade add and rubbed my back as well before swiftly adding a question. "Belly, did you get hurt on your fall...?" I heard Sade ask me, but I didn't want to speak, or could I even speak? I nodded my head saying I was hurt. "Words Bella," Sade said more sternly

"I-I'm s-S-sowry m-mama!!" I whined out between sobs. "M-my head is o-owie!" I stuttered out barely audible from my crying.

My head feels like it is going to explode.

"You are fine sweetheart," Sade said trying to reassure me.

"Bella, what can we do to help?" Diana asked me. I wanted to tell her to never stop holding me, please don't hate me, and please some water and a Tylenol. But nothing came out. "Bella." She told me sternly.

"I-I-I don't k-know momma!" I stuttered out still uncontrollably sobbing.

"I'm going to get her a water bottle and Tylenol... Why don't you go take her up to her room?" Sade said getting up and walking to the kitchen.

Diana agreed and began to carry me up to my room. She sat against my bed frame with me in her lap as I still was crying but less loud. Soon enough Sade was in my room.

"Sweetheart, sit up for me." She told me and I complied wiping my face. My eyes were probably red shot and my cheeks tear stained. She passed me a pill a opened a plastic water bottle for me. I popped the pill and took a sip. The water helped calm me down but my head seemed like it was throbbing a million miles per hour.

Diana laid down bringing me down with her and Sade shut my blinds making it dark. I felt Sade get in bed next to me and Diana. I wish I could smile at this moment but I was still softly crying. Diana was rubbing circles on my back, and I soon found myself holding Sade's hand.

Before I knew it I had cried myself to sleep and into a deep slumber with two girls comforting me.