Priceless

TW: EATING DISORDER

Bella's POV:

Last night me and Zuri gamed until 6:30 am so was it really last night?

Anyways, it's 9 now and I am up and Adam, ready to kick ass today.

Yesterday was a major setback for me not gaining feelings for the girls. Zuri fed me and had me on her lap for hours plus carried me there!! Sade literally helped me get ready and was there for me too yesterday!! Ugh, can they make it any harder to not gain feelings? Jesus fucking christ.

I got up and stretched before I went into my closet. What to wear?!?! WHAT DO I WEAR??? Should I call Tommy or Noah, they always pick when I can't... I really can't rate now.

"UGH!!!!!!" I partially yelled looking through my drawers. I forgot the bathroom door was left open but what I didn't know is it was on both sides... meaning Sade's study. Where she was and heard it.

"Hey, sweetheart you okay? I'm coming in" She said walking through the bathroom. I was already pouting by the time she got there. "What's wrong?" She crouched down next to me.

Literally my life. That's too deep though.

"I can't pick an outfit!" I said groaning. She smiled and got up going to my closet and looking through it.

She pulled out a pretty summer dress and my eyes lit up like fireworks. "Thank you so much, Sade! You are always my lifesaver! My personal hero!" I said taking the outfit from her. She smiled and brushed my bangs out of my eyes.

"Of course, I'll be in my study in case you need me." She said going back through the bathroom.

I managed to do a lot on my own but I soon realized that I couldn't zip up my zipper on the dress by myself.

I walked through the bathroom feeling embarrassed and shy like a dog with its tail between its legs.

"Hey... Sade can you uhm, zip my dress for me?" I said looking down not daring to even think about looking up.

Next thing I know she is lifting up my chin and brushing my bangs out of my eyes with a soft smile. God I melt at her touch, it's too late I can't stop it. I want her. But it could just be hormones right? Or the fact she's the first girl in a long time I paid interest to? Right? I'm not falling for them... right?

"Of course, Bella. Always," She said looking deep into my eyes. I turned to give her easy access and brushed my hair to the side. I felt her touch my back slightly and it gave me goosebumps as she slowly dragged up the zipper making sure not to get fabric caught on the zipper.

When she was done I swear my heart was going to beat out of it's chest and my blood pressure must have skyrocketed! My entire face was hot. Hell, everything was hot. She was hot. I AM REALLY HOT LIKE BURNING. Fuck fuck fuck me!!

I turned around looking to the side knowing far well my face was the color of a tomato. "Thank you, Sade... My hero!" I said very shyly and embarrassed. Sade must have sensed or could tell I was embarrassed because the next thing I knew she was closer to me and my chin was tilted upwards. My heart was beating out of its chest, shit we made eye contact and I melted into her grasp. I couldn't look away. I couldn't say a thing. My body heats up, my chest pounds... and yet I couldn't look away if I tried, I was stuck staring into those gorgeous eyes.

She knew that though. At least deep down she knew I was attracted to her at least. Maybe she even knew I might like her. It's a harmless crush though!

"You are gorgeous, you are smart, you're a nerd, you totally geek out, you are such a cutie, you're pure, your heart I can tell is big, and your pride in the lion king... You're amazing Bella, I haven't known you long but you're absolutely amazing. I can tell. You are something else. You are priceless, you are such a kind gentle soul and I can tell your heart is pure. This is your home and I am... We are a part of that, okay? Meaning I am here for you." She said looking into my eyes with such truth such sincerity such vulnerability. With care.