don't change

Bella's POV:

I began to wake up realizing my surroundings. I was in my room on top of Diana. I feared waking her and I didn't want to move. I wanted to be held. I soon noticed Sade was still holding my hand with our fingers intertwined which brought a smile to my face. I didn't want this moment to end. Both girls in my bed, it seemed like a dream. The only thing that could make this better would be Zuri.

Bella. Stop thinking like this, they were girls girls trying to calm you down when you threw a tantrum. Right? What is this dynamic? What is going on with my life? Who am I to them? The better question is who are they to me? Am I just in my head? Am I that delusional? Bella, they have each other why ever would they want you? They are gorgeous and are with gorgeous women!! Ugh. I feel like soon I am going to get my heart broken. I fear this time I will not be able to crawl out of it 100%.

I rested there for a while half asleep half awake, just taking everything in. Until I heard my door quietly open and Zuri comes in. I slowly lifted my head up, so I wouldn't alert the girls.

"I'm sorry Bella boo, did I wake you?" She said softly as she walked closer. I shook my head and rubbed my eyes trying to get a better view. "Wanna get up? We'll let the girls sleep and we can go have some fun?" Zuri asked me and all I could do was nod in submission.

I slowly unintertwined my fingers from Sade's hand and began to rise with the help of Zuri so I didn't wake Diana. Zuri Picked me up on her side and instinctively I wrapped my legs around her waist. Zuri took me into my closet and quickly picked out a pair of black Nike Pro spandex shorts with a slightly oversized hoodie. "Why don't you change and then meet me in my room?" She said setting me down in the bathroom. I nodded still sleepy from my nap.

I quickly changed and made my way to Zuri's room where I found the door open and her already dressed

I quickly changed and made my way to Zuri's room where I found the door open and her already dressed. She had on pink sweats and a simple white tank top. She was grabbing a baby blue Mac Miller hoodie. Wow, another thing in common.

 Wow, another thing in common

"Hey, you ready babes?" She said turning around to look at me

"Hey, you ready babes?" She said turning around to look at me. Her hair was up in a messy bun matching mine and I smiled at that. I nodded.

On our way out she offered me a hand and I gladly took it letting her guide me. For once I was in the front seat of her car, seemed odd to me at first but I quickly got used to it.

Once I saw my window I finally commented on Zuri's sweatshirt. "Hey, the Mac Miller hoodie is cute... I have one too! Maybe sometime we should match," I hoped that wasn't too weird of a comment to make.

"No way!! We should have matched today! We definitely need to do that sometime!" She said with a bright smile.

We stopped and got Starbucks before heading to the mall.

The rest of the day was a breeze, we just spent it shopping and having girl talks, but it seems we both avoided the topic of relationships.

Small time skip.

It was now the night before school started, and for the first time in 3 days us four girls were sitting on the couch talking and eating. The last few days have flown by quicker than I thought. I haven't spent much time with the girls to my dismay. I would wake up early and see Sade for a bit which was always nice and then be with Diana wall Sade worked, then I would leave with the boys for the majority of the day and eventually go out partying, and Zuri usually went with me and I gamed with her once. We just all fell into our own grooves, maybe my dream world was crumbling as we speak. Last moments as our little group. I mean I guess I am 4th wheeling them, which I can imagine gets annoying. I'm happy I have the boys though, and I hope maybe when school starts I can step outside my comfort zone. Hopefully drop my crushes on the girls and find someone knew who I could potentially be with... But above all else I hope I make new friends. I need them.

"Hello, earth to Bella?" Zuri said snapping her fingers. I was between Diana and Zuri currently wall we all ate Thai food and were attempting to pick a movie.

"Oh sorry, yes?" I said turning my full attention to her with a soft smile

"What movie? Summerland or Desendants?" She said trying to hold my attention. I thought about it, and honestly, I didn't mind.

"I don't mind!" I said with a sweet smile which none of the girls seemed to like that as an answer. "Fine jeez! Summerland is kind of sad, so let's watch Descendants... Rotten to the core!" I said trying to make a joke which the girls gave a giggle before putting it on.

Please god, I have never believed in you, but please I don't wanna lose this.

A/N: I am sorry guys, for two short chapters!! I have a long one coming dw, I kinda have been trying to plan a good timeline out but fell through, I hope these fillers aren't too bad!! With school starting and more characters being added along with more exploration of Bella's head space I hope I can pull the plot back together. I am sorry, I am working on two very separate books and am trying my best to track everything.