49: Alliance

(Scene change)

(Location: Skeleton Island)

Momo: Yozakura is sitting on the sofa as he looks at the Leaders of their own groups.

Blackbeard The Captain of The Blackbeard Pirates and one of the Four Emperors of The Sea.

The Ghoulfather who is The Mafia Leader of The Ghouls.

Hera The Former Queen of Olympus and Empress of Orario.

Baal The Leader of The Demon Reformation Movement.

Soul The Leader of The Master Rules.

All for one The Leader of The League of Villains.

Chinu The Leader of Basara.

Krul Tepes The Third Progenitor of The Progenitor Council.

Leuvis The Leader of The Poachers.

They Gathered to make an Alliance.

sense they had their own goal but in order to complete their goals, they had to make a Alliance.

Krul: I told Carmilla about what happened and she agreed that King Tepes died from natural causes.

Momo: I see...

Krul: I told Elmenhilde Karnstein to say that he committed suicide by stabbing himself with a Sword was to prevent The Vampire Civil War from happening between The Tepes Faction and The Carmilla Faction rather good, I thought...

Leuvis: we can see that...

Krul: But how Marius could so stupid to let his sister get away!

I thought he killed her when he told me that she is now free, however she didn't see what happened so I decided to let it go.

Leuvis: even when she saw and tells them about what happened, they won't believe her.

Krul: True.

Momo: had you convince Marius to made Alliance with us?

Krul: I did... and he agreed to make an Alliance with us if I killed his father.

However Carmilla would be in the way, so I have my Vampires plotting to assassinate her.

Blackbeard: What good would that do?

Krul: had you forgotten that she was planning to make allies with the Three Factions.

They would ruined our plans and not to mention they have allies from other factions, which would be more difficult for us.

That's why assassinating her would give us more time to complete our plans.

Soul: at least, I thought bringing back the Leviathan would give us time but instead it will help us with our other plans.

Now we just had find and capture them.

Baal: The Thirteen Crowns would prevent you guys from capturing them but I'm one of them.

So it would be more easy if I could capture them without them suspecting what's going on.

All for one: our scientist are already using the blood of The White Dragon Emperor and The Heart of Freya to create strong Nomus and Humanoid Creatures including Demons other Species.

Hera: at least we let Vali go to prevent the factions from finding our Hideout.

The Ghoulfather: why do we even need Freya's Heart for?

Chinu: Blood from a God or Goddess could make Humans and Creatures Stronger Like Half Bloods and Demigods.

Leuvis: It's already bad enough for The Devil Faction and The Fallen Angel Faction to make an Alliance with The Angel Faction which they the very heavenly creatures that were created by The Biblical God who banished The Demon race in the Underworld.

Baal: you and the other eat children for crying out loud! our race did that in ancient time only to eat Humans not Children!

Leuvis: we still continued to eat Humans not just children, it's our diet in my realm.

Momo: we have one problem.

Hera: and that is?

Momo: The Dragon Faction.

Blackbeard: What about them?

Momo: They could be in the way of achieving our Goals.

Baal: What should we do about them?

Momo: we had to send one of our members to kill them, so they won't be in the way.

Krul: I'll take care of that...

She says while drinking her tea that has blood inside.

Baal: is that so...?

Krul: Humans are easy to kill and after my vampires assassinate Carmilla and come after The Dragon Faction next.

It will be nice for my vampires to have more blood after killing the rest of the Carmilla Faction.

Momo: I see... very well... you have my permission to kill the Dragon Faction.

Krul: That's all I needed... (smirks)

To be continued...