75: Restaurant Yukihira

(Scene change)

(Location: Skeleton Island)

Makoto finished taking out the blood from Sairaorg with a needle and puts it inside a small bottle.

He puts the small bottle on the left of the two small bottles that has the blood of Rias & Vali.

Freed that has demonic features stands by himself while waiting for his commands.

Makoto: Freed! go get that youkai in the cage here!

Freed started walking out from the lab and went to get the locked up youkai inside.

He got the cage and went back to the Lab as Makoto holds a bottle of spray with his right hand.

Makoto: Let's see this works. shall we?

He pointed the spray bottle at the youkai locked up in a cage and sprayed him.

Suddenly The Youkai began breaking free from the cage and ran out from the lab with a savage look on his face.

Makoto: It works...

????: What a savage creature.

He looked to see Mammon The Prince of Greed and One of the Seven Princes of Hell.

(Mammon)

(Mammon)

What was the reason for Hera to take back her throne at Orario if she wanted to be the Queen of Olympus Again?

The Olympians are selfish and cruel towards Humanity but I never knew they could change their ways after everything they have done in the past.

Hades still has Persephone on his side after she had an affair with Adonis but ended up having Ares killed him after he chosen Aphrodite over her.

Although he had an affair with a Nymph name Minthe but she was crushed by Persephone due to her Jealousy afterwards.

Makoto: I see... and to answer you that, she planned take back both of her thrones at Orario and Olympus.

And to get her revenge on Zeus and the Olympian gods including those who banished her from Orario.

Mammon: And they say I'm the worst...

????: Like you only used women as your maids instead of your lovers?

He turns to see Asmodeus The Prince of Lust and Another of the Seven Princes of Hell.