Chapter 1

My face hitting the concrete did not prevent me from getting up and running again. It seems like every time i leave my house they were chasing me. I was going as fast as i could and my legs were just about to give out. Being a girl greaser sucked, but i can't imagine being a girl soc is much better.I swear i didn't do anything... except spit on their mustang. I couldn't help myself, i've never met a bigger jerk, and now they're chasing me down the road with a switchblade in there hand. The things i get myself into.

I ran down the street yelling for help even though no one would probably come, it's not like i was part of a gang. I don't really think thats something that girls get themselves into, but right now it sure as hell would come in handy. I tripped over the sidewalk and I hit the ground hard. There were three socs chasing me, and it just had to be the one with the blade that had to pin me down to the sidewalk.

"Get the hell off of me" i screamed. The soc took the blade and slightly scratched my neck right under my jaw. I screamed the same thing again louder.

"She's feisty, Bob" the guy said looking at one of his friends. "What do you say we cut her neck deeper."

I wrestled trying to loosen his grip but he just tighten it. I spit in his face and then need him in the groin. He got off me. I got up and started to run again.

"I'm gonna whack you like a pinata" he said, tackling me to the ground and slugged me in the face. He slit my wrist and I let out a groan of pain. Then someone tackled the soc off of me. It was Two-bits, my wise cracker brother.

"I'm gonna whack you like a pinata" he said, before slugging the soc in the face. I looked up and saw 3 boys, beating up the other socs. All three socs got up and ran to there car driving away. Must be Two-bit's gang.

"You could have helped, Dally" One guy said to the other.

"Darry, I don't do charity work, I've told you" Dally replied.

"It's Two-bit's kid-sister, ain't really charity work" Darry said. Two-bit ran over to me.

"You okay Ariana?" He asked me, helping me up.

"I'm fine." I said shooing him away. "Don't touch me. Who are all these people?" Two-bit grinned his famous grin.

"This is my gang" he said.

"Can you just take me home?" I asked. he looked over at his gang and nodded.

"Yeah I'll take you home" he said. he started to walk towards our house.

"Those guys are really tuff aren't they?" I asked after we where pretty far away from them.

"Yeah like me" two-bits remarked.

"You wish" I said laughing.

"I mean if you want you can just meet them tomorrow"he offered.

"I have school and so do you" I said.

"I know, after I guess" he asked.

"Fine after" I confirmed.

-•-

When you walk into school with lots of bruises, a black eye and a slit wrist - even if you are a greaser- you get lots of weird looks. People don't even know what happened, and they probably try to guess. One person might think that I'm doing it to myself on purpose, others 'll think my life at home is rough, other people will understand perfectly.

The lunch bell finally rang as I walked into the cafeteria to get some food. I turned around a corner and knocked into someone. There books fell everywhere.

"I am so sorry" I spoke. Picking the books up.

"It's fine" the boy said. "Hey aren't you Two-bit's kid sister."

"Yeah who are you ?" I questioned.

"Oh," he rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly. "My name is Ponyboy Curtis, I'm a part of your brothers gang." he said looking at the ground.

"Yeah Two-bit has talked about you" I said. " I gotta go, but I think Two-bit is bringing me to meet the gang later so, I guess I'll see you later" I said.

"Great see you later" he said as I walked away.

-•-

I was walking out of last period, when I felt a pressure on my shoulders.

"Okay, greaser, you've had it" I heard Two-bit say in a soc voice. I turned around.

"Your a bag of shit" I laughed.

"Really I never would have guessed" he laughed back. "You ready to go meet my gang?" He asked.

"Sure" was my reply.

I followed him over a few streets till we got to a house, that looked fairly nice, we walked in.