Chapter 5

"I'm going to need a milkshake" I said to Lily. I needed a break from talking about Ponyboy.

I walked up to the counter and ordered a strawberry milkshake. I was waiting for it when I recognised a voice.

"Hey Ariana, do you drink?" he asked me. I scoffed him.

"Dally get away from me, you're an asshole" I said to him.

"You're no fun," he started clearly not completely sober. He laughed as I grabbed my milkshake and turned around.

"you know what's fun?" He asked and then grabbed my butt. I turned around so fast it could make his head spin, and then I slapped him right across the face. No has ever slapped Dallas Winston and got away with it, but I just did. He didn't let me walk away from him, and he crashed his lips into mine.
I pulled away shocked, and punched him in the nose.

"Asshole" I said staring at him and I ran away back to the booth of the dingo that i was sitting in. Lilliana just laughed at me. I could see dally holding his nose, because it was bleeding.

"Violence is always your answer isn't it?" She asked me.

"Yes! That was uncalled for." I said in disgust.

"That's Dallas Winston, You know who that is right?" She asked in shock.

"Yeah the Biggest Asshole in the world" I said.

"Are you Insane He's Hot!" she exclaimed.

"He's not my type" I replied.

"And Ponyboy is?" She asked me.

"Listen Ponyboy is my age and we both like reading and he digs sunsets just like me." I paused. "So yeah he is my type."

"Are you blind?" She asked me. "Dallas Winston is so much better, just look at him"

"If you like him so much, you can have him" I said back.

"But he doesn't want me, he wants you" she said back.

"Well I don't want him" I said. 

"You never answered my question" Dally whispered in my ear, causing me to jump. I rolled my eyes at him. 

"No I don't drink, asstown." I said to him.

"Hey Uh..." He looked at lily.

"My name is Liliana" She said excitedly.

"Uh... Yeah Liliana can I talk to Ariana for a few minutes?" He asked her. She nodded excitedly and ran off somewhere. 

"Well she's..." Dally started. 

"Crazy, Yeah I know" I finished for him. There was a trail of blood running from his nose, I assumed for the most part dried on. "Do you have a smoke?" I asked him. 

"Yeah" Dally replied handing me a cigarette, and a match. I lit the match on the table, lit the cigarette, and blew the match out, before tossing it on the floor. I took a drag on the cigarette, and looked at Dally. 

"Talk," I started.  

"I don't get why you don't like me" He stated.

"Well let me think" i said. "You're three years older than me, Two-bit would have both our heads, and as far as i can see, you've slept with so many  girls, you've lost count." 

"Yeah, and I bet Two-bit would have your head if he found out that you smoke." Dally replied. 

"What do want Dal, I'm not in the mood" I gritted.

"Oh you're callin' me a nickname now, what should I call you Ari?" He asked. I clenched my fist. I was getting real frustrated. 

"Just answer the damn question!" I yelled. Dally grinned deviously.

"I want you" He said in a low voice. I made an arg sound and got up. Dally followed me. 

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" I scream running out of the dingo. Dally followed me. 

I walked all the way home with dally still on my tail. I started walking to the front porch and swung around to face him. 

"Are you gonna follow me everywhere?" I asked furious. "I've told you a thousand times, Get the hell away from me, before i pound your face into the concrete!" I screamed loudly. 

"I'd like to see you try." He remarked as Two-bit came rushing through the front door. That was the last straw. I charged at Dally, as Two-bit held me back. 

"You're such a shithead, I HATE YOU" I screamed at Dally, trying to get out of Two-bit's grip. 

"Calm down, Ariana!" Two-bit said. 

"No I can't stand him" I said. 

"Dally it would probably be best if you left"Two-bit said. "Go on, Get out of here". Dally walked away smirking I had no idea what was wrong with him, he was insane. 

Two-bit and I walked into the house, shutting the door behind us.

"You were out real late." Two-bit said to me. 

"I don't know what the hell his problem was, I was getting a milkshake at the dingo, and he kissed me, so I punched him in the nose. Then he was talking to me and he wouldn't go away so i stormed out and he followed me all the way home" I told Two-bit.

"Dally kissed you" Two-bit asked in surprise. "I'm gonna kill him for kissing my kid-sister".

"It fine, don't waste your time. Thought you would be out drinking." I said to him.

"I did came back about Two-hours ago." Two-bit told me. This night was terrible, but the morning was worse.