CHAPTER 3

Zephyr
I stormed out of the palace in anger, I only stopped walking when I was close enough to the first clan settlement in elyria which was the earth clan, the earth clan settlement was underground and it was also the safest place to hide if there was a war. One wouldn't notice there's a whole city under the lovely fields of flowers that filled the top.

I took a deep breath of fresh air as I took in my surroundings, I looked around me and I feared for safety of the people, my wandered off until they settled on  a dry land far across, memories of that place  flashed across my eyes.....

************Flashback***************

The atmosphere was tense, explosions and light of different colours clashed against each other, it was a war between the two realms against one.....the realm of evil...

Aria's pov:
I watched from my window as my people fought for their safety, the demons were having the upper hand and I couldn't bear just sitting there without going out to join my people in the fight, I looked down at my baby bump, I was heavily pregnant and a prophecy came with my pregnancy, my child was going to be the reincarnation of the supreme god who disappeared a hundred years ago when the realm of evil attacked the two realms for the first time it was said that he sacrificed himself for us all and would only be back as a half human, half god.
And indeed I fell in love with a human way back when I ventured off into the human world, I met a young boy of my age, I fell in love with him instantly and he did the same for me, several occasions I would sneak out of our realm and go to the human world just to meet my beloved until eventually I got pregnant for him. When my people knew of it I was banned from going to the human world ever again and as punishment for putting my people at risk knowing the humans could find out we existed was that at the delivery of my son I would go out of existence. It was a very painful day for me but in the realm of supernaturals the rules would always be rules and I broke them. But the heavens decided to bless me by making my baby a reincarnation of the supreme god. Only a few knew about the prophecy, which was the council of elders and my close friend zephyr.

I stood up from my bed, and the realm of evil was almost at the edge of victory, I couldn't bear to see this, I summoned my powers, one thing we could do was to summon our powers when we are in need of them.

I stepped out of the secret chambers that was prepared to keep me and my baby safe, getting out side I was hit by the smell of  blood, sweat and land, seeing my people dead on the floor and only few were left this made me furious and I dashed into the battlefield to fight alongside my people.

Summoning my greatest magic I attacked the demons of the realm of evil. An evil looking demon approached me from behind and said ' oh look it's the one with the prophecy child' he wrapped his filthy hands around my neck and was already over powering me until I heard him shrieked and he instantly dropped dead, I turned around and I found zephyr looking at me with a murderous glare

What are you doing here! Zephyr shouted at me, go back, or are you trying to get yourself killed?

I was meant to die anyway so I might as well protect my people before I die.

Zephyr shook his head as he responded, once you've made a decision there's no turning back, stay behind me and don't get hurt.

Together with the council of elders and the people of elyria and the fae realm we all fought side by side until we defeated them all.
The realm of evil realising they have been outnumbered started to retreat and they ran back to their realm.