CHAPTER 10

3 months later
It was a sunny day, the sun illuminating every part of their house, zephyr and Alex were all sweaty and exhausted as they had spent the whole day packing. It was finally time for them to go to elyria as Alex would turn eighteenth on the 18th day of the next month, and his awakening would take place at the stroke of midnight on that day. They decided its best they leave early to allow Alex carry out all his test and get used to the customs and traditions of elyria.

Alex pov:
I am so exhausted and excited at the same time! But I am still afraid, what if they reject me? Or what if I don't pass all the test? Over the past few months I have mastered my powers but zephyr said that just little, at my awakening all my powers will surface. Zephyr had also insisted on building my body and I have been doing that for the past few months. I smiled as I look at myself in the mirror, impressed with my new appearance, I now had six packs and a sexy v-line, my arms are also bigger with the muscles and my face now had a sharp defining jawline. 'If only I had a girlfriend' I said to myself and chuckled.

I was interrupted by a knock on my door I opened it and saw zephyr then he said:
'Sleep early, we leave at dawn'.
He went back after that and I closed the door.
I walked around my room taking in the simple details as I won't be coming back in a while or maybe never, I signed.

The journey ahead of me was quite a tough one, but I won't back down now, I'll do this for zephyr, myself and my mom. And yes I'm still bent on taking my revenge, I know zephyr had told me rules were rules but they made me motherless! And we still don't have any traces of my father, 'i wonder who he is, or where he is', 'does he even knows he has a son'? I took a deep breath and made a deep exhale, 'my life is twisted' I said.

It was already six In the evening and I went to help zephyr make dinner, he insisted on making something light because of the journey we are embarking on tomorrow. So we made salads, grilled chicken and orange juice.

 So we made salads, grilled chicken and orange juice

Zephyr plated it and we both sat down to eat. After eating I cleaned my mouth and I took the plates to the kitchen, I cleaned them and went back to join zephyr.

Alex he said, and I prepared myself to listen to what he was gonna say.

The journey ahead of you is quite a tough one, the council of elders are quite divided on the matter about the supreme god's reincarnation.
Some will accept you and some won't, you have do things carefully and try as much as possible to win elyria's trust. The fae realm are also involved in this and they can be a handful at times but you also have win their hearts and gain their trust.

You would go through series of tests and trust me they aren't easy, it's up to you to keep going and never give up.
The realm of evil have been quiet and their silence only mean they are brewing up something evil so we have to tread carefully. I may not be with you all the time as I would resume my duties as leader of the moon clan, but nixie would be there for you whenever you need her guidance.

Alex:
I listened as zephyr kept advising me and when he was done, I reassured him that I am ready for whatever was coming my way.

With that we bade each other goodnight and I went to my bedroom. I laid on the bed thinking about all zephyr had told me, I took a deep breath and went to sleep, we were heading out at dawn tomorrow and I need to sleep well. With that I fell into a deep slumber.

******************Alex Dream******************

I saw a woman, dressed in a white gown with her long hair flowing freely down her back, reaching way below her back. she had her back turned to me and I couldn't see her face.

Then she spoke:

A boy with mortal form, yet divine design
Carries the essence of a supreme god's shine
Unaware of his true nature, he walks the earth
But soon, his memories will rebirth

His eyes, once dim, will shine like stars above
His heart, once quiet, will beat with godly love
His soul, once dormant, will stir and arise
As the supreme god's power opens his eyes

The boy will remember his former might
And wield the power to shape the light
His reawakening nears, the time draws close
When the supreme god's essence will unfold

In glory and wisdom, he will reign supreme
A god reborn, in mortal form, yet serene.

But beware, young god, of those who seek to claim
Your power for their own, and bring forth shame
The evil ones, with malice in their hearts
Will try to steal your essence, and tear you apart

They'll seek to dim your light, and snuff your flame
And use your power for their own wicked game
But you, dear god, must not let them prevail
For you are the one, who will bring forth the gale

Your reawakening, will be the start
Of a great battle, between good and dark
But fear not, for you are strong and true
And with your powers, the evil ones will rue

So hold on to your light, and never let go
For you are the supreme god, and your power will grow
And when the time comes, and the battle is near
You'll rise up, and cast away all fear.

Are y'all excited cuz yes I am!!!
Have any ideas of who the mystery woman could be???
All ideas should be mentioned in the comment section I'll be there!!!!

And yes don't forget to vote!!!
Love y'all so much!!!❤❤❤❤❤😘.