CHAPTER 13

***************The fae realm******************
The protectors of the fae realm were seven in number which includes:
Elder Lyra
Elder calantha
Elder Lila
Elder kael
Elder sage
Elder Alaric
Elder Rowan

Just like the council of elders in elyria, they also oversee the affairs of the fae realm, they took it upon themselves to protect the fae realm from the realm of evil.

They was a meeting held in elder Lyra's garden. She had called for the meeting to discuss about the return of the prophecy child.

Elder Lyra's pov:
Once the protectors were seated, I picked up my glass cup and I used my spoon to beat it loud enough to gain attention and careful enough not to break the glass.
The silence echoed and all eyes were on me waiting for me to speak.

Lyra's gaze swept the room, her eyes locking onto each fae elder in turn. "We gather today to discuss the return of the prophecy child, Alex. he has been in the magical realm for two days now, and his presence has already begun to erupt chaos amongst the realm of evil.

The room erupted into a chorus of murmurs and whispers, as the fae elders exchanged concerned glances.

Calantha, a fae with hair like golden sunshine spoke up.
"The realm of evil must have heard about this, and that ugly looking king must have had something planned, we have to be careful and hopefully this would be the last war".

Rowan spoke up after calantha
"The boy would still go through series of tests before his reawakening which is getting close.
We all know his reawakening would be very powerful and I fear his human side would be able to take it.

And that's why we would have the fae healers make him dozens of elixirs to make him stronger said elder Lyra, the boy is our only hope of bringing back peace and balance to our world. Those demons has done a lot of damage and won't stop chasing power!.

The meeting continued and they made plans on how they would protect themselves from the realm of evil.

********************Elyria*********************

As they stood at the water's edge, Nixie , gazed at Alex with an enigmatic smile. "Are you ready, young god?" she asked, her voice like the gentle lapping of waves.

Alex nodded, his eyes locked on hers, Nixie took his hand, and together they waded into the crystal-clear water. The liquid embrace enveloped them, and they descended into the depths.

As they swam deeper, Nixie watched Alex's face, searching for any sign of distress. But he showed none, his breathing steady and calm. She led him through a shimmering curtain of seaweed, and they entered the Water Clan's settlement.

The underwater city shimmered with iridescent colours, its architecture a blend of organic and crystalline structures. Nixie brought Alex to a central plaza, where the clan's elders awaited them.

The elders bowed to Alex, acknowledging his status. Nixie released his hand, and he stood alone, his eyes drinking in the wonders of the underwater world.

"Can you breathe, young god?" Nixie  asked, her voice barely above a whisper.

Alex took a deep breath, and to Nixie's surprise, his lungs adapted to the water's pressure. He exhaled, and a stream of bubbles rose to the surface.

Nixie's smile widened. "You have passed the first test, Alex. Your connection to the Supreme God's essence is strong indeed."

As they explored the settlement, Nixie continued to assess Alex's abilities, pushing him to discover the depths of his reincarnated powers. And Alex, with each new challenge, felt his connection to the mythical world growing stronger, his destiny as the Supreme God's rebirth unfolding before him.