Bio of Ha-neul

Here's the detail about Ha-neul...

Yoon Ha-neul (character)

Information

Personal

Alias: None

Age: 25

Gender: Male

Height: 179 cm

Relatives: Unnamed parents (deceased), Yoon Eunseok (older brother; deceased), Yoon Doohyun (younger brother), Yoon Hana (younger sister)

Status: Alive

Professional

Rank: B

Guild: None

Class: Fighter

Affiliation: None

Occupation: Hunter

Appearance

Ha-neul is a handsome young man with bright spiky white hair and crimson eyes. His hair used to be black before he dyed it white. He have a unnatural sharp fangs, slightly longer than normal. He is tall in height, and have a lean yet slightly muscular built.

Personality

Ha-neul is a responsible and disciplined person, yet he is reckless and not very bright, making him to hit first and think later.

However, he is not someone who easily be fooled. Ha-neul has his own smart thinking. Seeing that Sung Jinwoo, a former classmate and a friend, he don't mind helping him because his rank allow him to get good rewards.

As a Hunter, Ha-neul is very serious. He didn't take things too lightly and make sure those in his party are those with the right skills. But he tend to attack on his own without thinking, making it hard for others to order him around because he tend to work alone.

History

During his life, Ha-neul have just a normal life. In high school, he known as a delinquent because he tend to fight off bullies, though mostly fighting around others as well. He and Sung Jinwoo are classmates so they know each other well.

At the end of his high school life, Ha-neul's parents were killed by monsters during a Dungeon Break. Being the older brother along with Eunseok, they have to provide for his younger siblings along side Eunseok.

Ha-neul dislike the guilds because he believe they are the reason his older brother died at the Jeju Island 3rd Raid, even disliking S-rank Hunters because he think many of them always being big shot and prefer fame of all.

When he discovered he has an ability to use mana, he become a B-rank Hunter. After the passing of his older brother, Ha-neul is the one who took care of his younger siblings.

Skill & Abilities

Even before becoming a Hunter, Ha-neul has a unique ability which granted him an amazing eyesight. He can see such distance and having no problem with it. As a Hunter, Ha-neul become one of the most well-known B-Rank Fighter. He is known to be the type of Hunter who wish to end fight quickly so he always rush into a fight recklessly and even without thinking.

Great Mana Level - As a B-rank Hunter, it is noted that Ha-neul have a great amount of mana which he mostly use to increase his physical capability.

Unique Eyesight - Before becoming a Hunter, Ha-neul is born with an amazing eyesight. His eyesight is very precise and could see even such long distance.

Expert Martial Artist - After training and learning, Ha-neul could fight using barehands and use other close range weapons.

Enhanced Physical Abilities - Through the mana reinforcement, Ha-neul is much stronger and faster than normal human.

Weapons

As an Fighter class Hunter, Ha-neul is known to use different kind of weapons, especially gauntlets and knuckles. However, he tend to fight using only barehands.

Trivia

• Ha-neul like sweet and mild flavored food, but he can't handle spicy food.

• Ha-neul's hair turn white and eyes turn red because of mana exposure.

• He get held back a year in high school.