Lizard

Ha-neul have taken the System seriously and take on the daily quest to increase his stats. In daily quest, his stats can be increased through the collection of EXP but cannot level up unless he was fighting against something or someone. After taking the trial quest at the instance dungeon, Ha-neul have gotten stronger and preparing for more fight.

Three Weeks Later...

(Early Morning)
(Park)
(Instance Dungeon)

Ha-neul: Raaahh!

He grab the tail of a small snake like monster, before swinging it around, and toss it away. There are lots of other snakes as well.

《Sand Rattler》
《Rank: B》

Ha-neul: Damn it! Why it has to be another snake involving quest?!

Since the trial quest, Ha-neul has taken more of it once a week. The Master are making sure that Ha-neul growth is taken in properly and make sure he learn throughout the time.

Master: Okay, you'll be facing the boss right after this. So hurry up and finish it.

Ha-neul: I really hate it whenever you said that!

He clench his fist and slam his right hand I'm the ground hard, chasing a crack and shockwave. Ha-neul rush toward rattle snakes monsters and take them on like he always does.

《Notification》

"Congratulations! You've leveled up!"

[Lv.16 > Lv.17]

[Player: Yoon Ha-neul]
[Level: 17]
[Job: Beast Slayer]
[Title: ???]
[HP: 6,500]
[MP: 600]

《Reward》

[Full Recovery ×2]
[EXP: 50]
[40 Gold Coin]

《Beast Kill Reward》
[Snake Meat ×6]
[Snake Poison Pouch x6]

(Time Skip)
(Morning)
(Yoon Residence)

In the house, Dohyun just awake from his sleep and went to Hana's room, knocking her door to make sure she woke up because she doesn't like morning much.

(Dining Area)

At the kitchen, Ha-neul cooking some breakfast for his siblings before putting the dishes at the table.

Ha-neul: Dohyun, Hana, time for breakfast!

It didn't take long for Dohyun to drag Hana off from her room to downstairs and place her at one of the chair.

Hana: Ugh... This is why I hate morning and school...

Dohyun: Hana, don't complain too much.

Ha-neul: Have that breakfast now, I have another job for the day.

Dohyun: *drink orange juice* Another gate?

Ha-neul: Yes, apparently a C-rank Gate.

Hana: *eat a piece of bread* A C-rank Gate? Aren't that dangerous?

Ha-neul: I'm a B-rank Hunter, so don't worry about it.

Dohyun: I am much more worried than you thought. Even you went to coma for three days in a D-rank Gate.