Quest

During an dungeon quest, Ha-neul get left behind by his teammates and have to face lots of monsters all at once. Refusing to accept his fate to die there, and continue to wish to go home to his family at all cost. The figure that continue to watch him before much more intrigued by Ha-neul's determination which his choice was right to make him the Player. What Ha-neul must face now is what kind of life he will be as a Player.

(Morning)
(Hunters Guild)
(Haerin's Office)

Inside her own office, Haerin is checking the documents and other files that the guild have. Jong-in trust her that she can maintain most of the affair in the guild as much as he does.

Haerin: Hmmm... Looks like things are going well around Seoul for now.

She put the file back on the table.

Haerin: I guess I won't be going around that much. And I hope she won't give me so much trouble.

*phone rang*

Haerin: Hmm?

She look at the table and her phone is ringing. Haerin take the phone and answer the call.

Haerin: Cha Haerin speaking. Yes, yes... Oh, so he is awake? Okay, I will tell the Hunter Association.

She ended the call and call the Hunter Association to inform about Ha-neul who happen to awake from his three days sleep.

(Hospital)
(Room)

While talking with the figure, Ha-neul remember when the panel appear when he is at the verge of death. Ha-neul hold his head again, before turning to the figure.

Ha-neul: That was you?

???: Yes. And I shall say this again...

The figure get up and walk to the end of the bed.

???: Yoon Ha-neul, because of your choice, you will walk into the path that have no return. All you can do now is to embrace your current fate. Congratulations for becoming the Player. From now on, you are my vessel. Be grateful, as you will continue to see the greatness lies ahead.

Like what the figure said, Ha-neul's fate have been sealed the moment he choose to become a Player. The figure claim that Ha-neul is now he vessel, and also be witnessing what kind of adventure that will he will be taking.

Ha-neul: Become your vessel? What are you talking about?

???: By becoming a Player, you've become my vessel. Which means you shall receive the power that I once had.

Ha-neul: Hey, hey, you think I can simply believe you like that?!

???: Believe it or not, that is the fact. As you keep going, my power will engraved into your body and you will be very grateful of it.

Ha-neul: *in mind* Damn this guy. Just who the hell is he? How come he know how to speak like making a deal with others?

???: You know I can hear what your mind is speaking.

Ha-neul: Hey, don't peek into my mind! It's weird!

???: You think I like that, too? Getting my mind read is something I hate, too.

Ha-neul: So, what do I need to do?

???: We need to talk about that later. Right now, you seems to have some visitor. I'll leave you to them for now.