Instance

A survivor in a mysterious dungeon incident, Yoon Ha-neul, have experienced a new kind of awakening when he found himself to be selected as a vessel of a mysterious being. What he need to do now is to keep on training to make himself stronger than he is now. Though while he is in fact a vessel, there are already someone like him who become a vessel through the way of System and act as a Player.

Three Days Later...

(Hospital)

Through his time in the hospital, Ha-neul keep on through his recovery and have to follow the way of the System wanted him to go. While he exercising in his room, Ha-neul have to run through the area nearby the hospital to complete his ten kilometres run by circling the area. He even asked his siblings to bring some books from the house for him.

(Room)

Ha-neul: Hmmm...

He is reading the history books about the gates, and yawn at it.

Master: Hey, don't fall asleep. You need to keep studying for three hours.

Ha-neul: I know... *scratching his head* Studying is just not my thing...

*bell ring sound*

《Notification》

《Congratulations》
《Quest Complete》

"100 Push-ups"
"100 Sit-ups"
"100 Squats"
"5 Hours Study - Subject: History"
"10 KM Jogging"

《Reward》

[Normal Healing Potion ×3]
[Random Item Box]
[EXP: 20]

Ha-neul: Huh...

He look at the panel that appear in front of him that he completed the daily quest.

Ha-neul: So this is the reward. It don't seem to be much.

Master: Be grateful, because that is the reward for daily quest. Much more challenging quest are nothing like this. At least you actually achieve the needed requirement to pass the quest.

Ha-neul: Hey, what I am suppose to do after this? Just going to dungeons won't do anything, does it?

Master: Indeed. That is why you need capture dungeons on your own.

Ha-neul: Huh? You think taking each dungeon was easy alone? The Hunters Association have make a special rule where each Hunter can only enter the dungeon with eight members minimum for their safety.

Master: I never talking about the those kind of dungeons. What makes you think the System is for?

Ha-neul: *realize something* Hey, hey, don't tell me...

Master: Yes. The System can generate its own dungeons. You better be prepared for all the fight you will encounter.

Ha-neul: Are you sure you're not going overboard?

Master: Believe me, I know two people who can create their own System. But mine aren't being overboard like a certain person.