Saint

In the world where magic have arrived on Earth, the world just changed. Those who awakened their ability to use mana are allowed to become Hunters, people who can fight against the monsters beyond the gate of another world. At one of the raid, a B-rank Hunter named Ha-neul is in danger after one of his team member chose to abandoned him. However, this is not just all about Ha-neul. There is another Hunter who will have the story.

Nine Years Ago...

(Night)
(Residence)

In a residence, in one of the bedroom, it shows a teenage girl who is doing her homework. After done, she stretch her arms and grab her phone.

???: Finally done with homework. Let's see what is going on now...

She check out the news in Facebook and find out about the gates that appear nearby her hometown.

???: Looks like another gate just appear... *sigh* Why does a gate have to appear at the time like this? I wonder when will Hae-in and Dad will come home.

She get up from the chair and lie down on her bed, just trying to relax.

???: If I only I become a Hunter...

???: I found you...

Upon hearing that voice, Haerin look around and trying to find where the voice come from. Feeling confuse, Haerin yawn and quickly turn off the light before she went to sleep.

(Dreamscape)

Within her mind, Haerin standing in a dark room. She confuse and look around, before a spark of light appear from above.

Haerin: Wh-What?

She look up and sees an angelic figure descending down to her. Haerin felt so much warmth when the figure shows herself. Surprisingly, Haerin didn't feel so much freaked out, but able to remain calm.

Haerin: Who are you?

???: Cha Haerin... You've chosen to be my vessel. I hope we can get along.

Haerin: *tilt hear head* Huh...

This is where Haerin should have realize that her life will completely changed from now on.

(Present)

On the same day...

(Park)

In the present, and in a park, it shows an adult Haerin is walking through the park, enjoying the time there.