Prologue

(A/N: There will be spoilers in this book, and it will not always fully focus on Sung Jinwoo. So if you already read the manwha, good for you. WARNING: If you watch through the anime, read at your own risk.)

The world have evolved in a different kind of way. Not rather through the usual technological era, but rather the opposite. And that is through the way everyone didn't expect at all; fantasy and medieval. All more about the non-exist concept that came to life that we all know as magic.

(Morning)
(Korea)

At Jeju Island...

The island where tourist always went in order to find a place to relax have turned into a living hell, a place where no one wanted to go

The island where tourist always went in order to find a place to relax have turned into a living hell, a place where no one wanted to go. At the ocean, there are lots of battleships are prepared all around the island in order to make sure those on the island have supports and make sure whatever on the island to never get out from there.

(Battleship)

From one of the lead ship, the crew are watching from distance on what is going there. One of the crew speaks up as he grew impatient, wanting to help those at the island now.

"Captain, we should go there and help them."

"No, there's no need."

"But--"

"Don't forget that conventional weapons won't work on those things. The only ones we can hold our hope here are them... The Hunters."

(Island)
(Forest)

On the island, in the forest side, the battle is going on against a large group of people against a certain group of creatures. When reaching an open area, it shows the people are wearing a fantasy like gears and the creatures they are facing are giant ants. As they prepared for the fight, the ants jump out and attack the front tanker.

《Ants》
《Rank: A》

"All of you, engage the enemy! If they get past us, the front line is going to collapse!"

They are Hunters, people who have gifted with the power of mana, enabling them to use magic in different ways in battle. As they fight on, the ants get the advantage because they are tougher, have resistance over magic and higher in numbers. This just simply become a slaughter for the Hunters.

" *panicking* I-It's no good! We're too low ranked to stand a chance!"

" *in mind* Damn it... I'm... losing consciousness..."

Before the ant can finish him off, another Hunter come in and slam his club into the ant, killing it with the blow enough to send it away. The Hunter bend down to the fallen tanker, and use magic to heal him.