Vessel

In the latest raid, Ha-neul and his strike team have taken a D-rank Gate which was supposed to be taken by the Hunters Guild if they didn't get the gate first. Things went finely at first until it gets bad to worse. They suddenly attacked by a horde of monsters ranging from E-rank to D-rank, and continue to moving up, even with the numbers continue to increase. As they trying to escaped, two members were killed as Ha-neul was left there by a terrified party member. And in that room, there is only Ha-neul and the horde of monsters.

An Hour Earlier...

(Dungeon)

He get left behind by Yeong who blasted the ceiling and cause it to break apart.

Ha-neul: Yeong, you bastard! Damn it! Damn it!!

He hitting the rocks that blocked the way, but there are too many rocks. Ha-neul panting heavily and feels really angry for this, as he is injured himself. Ha-neul turn around and sees the horde of monsters are walking toward him. Not just goblins, jackals and large stone golems, but now some werewolves starting to appear as well. Ha-neul grit his teeth and clench his fists, grabbing the cloth near him and close the wound at his left hand and right leg.

Ha-neul: There's no way I'm dying here... Dohyun and Hana are waiting for me at home...! We already lost our parents and Eunseok...! There's no way will die here for nothing!!

He shout as his mana spiked, using Reinforcement into himself to strengthen his body. Ha-neul rush toward the monsters, as he aiming to fight them head on rather than thinking it through, while keep thinking of going home.

Ha-neul: There's no way I'm doing in a dungeon! I still have my siblings to take care of!

He running across the monsters and throwing punches at the goblins and jackals, as just one or two hits would kill them as they are just weak monsters. Ha-neul quickly jump away as a stone golem slammed its huge arm onto the ground.

Ha-neul: Crap... If I got hit by that, I'm dead.

He look at the stone golems.

Ha-neul: *in mind* D-rank or not, stone golems are powerful and they have magic barrier. Also...

He turn to the other side and sees the werewolves.

Ha-neul: *in mind* Now there's C-rank monsters... Just how many monsters does this dungeon have?

The werewolves growl, as Ha-neul keep panting. Seeing that there are other tunnels above, he think how he can get there so he can escape from the dungeon.

Ha-neul: *in mind* No, think... How can I reach up there and get out of here? The stone golems!

The monsters roar and rush toward him, but Ha-neul already got a plan how to escape.

Ha-neul: It's now or never!

He shout and running toward the monsters, throwing punch and kick at them, breaking apart the golems and kill the werewolves. As Ha-neul look up, he is close with one of the tunnel from the upper side. Ha-neul jump and step onto one of the stone golem's head, before kicking the head away and jump toward the tunnel. He grab at the ledge and climb up, before running into the tunnel to escape the monsters.

???: Oh-ho... He is smart enough to find an exit. However, this is far from over.

The transparent figure disappear, as Ha-neul keep running before reaching another section. He found a huge door in front of him, as well as writing on it.