Slayer

After discharged from the hospital, Ha-neul continue on his life as a Hunter. He is currently training under the one called Master to guide him throughout the challenge. Even though Ha-neul protest about how hard it will be for him to stay alive, the Master assured that Ha-neul will survive if he know exactly what need to be done.

(Morning)
(Yoon Residence)

Right after breakfast, Dohyun and Hana are prepare their stuff and about to head to school.

Dohyun: Remember when our brother said.

Hana: Yes, don't come home late.

Dohyun: Do you got your lunch box and your house key?

Hana: I do. You're not the only one with spars.

Dohyun: At least we don't have to wait until Hyung-nim comes back.

They walk out of their house and lock the door.

Hana: Where Oppa went anyway?

Dohyun: He said he's going training or something.

Hana: Oh, please. Once your rank is determined, that is your rank. It will never changes.

Dohyun: Except not if you reawakened. It all over the news long ago.

Hana: Except it was never been proven. Even the False Rankers rumors were false, too.

Dohyun: We live in a word where we basically have magic as part of our lives, and Hunters are like the adventurers in the novels too.

Hana: Ugh... I really wish for a normal life where we don't have to lose our family members through this kind of death.

Dohyun: Everyone wish for that.

They just keep talking to each other while they head to school. Since Hana is still a middle schoolar, Dohyun make sure she arrive first or Ha-neul would personally dealt with him.

(Parking Lot)
(Instance Dungeon)

Back at the instance dungeon, Ha-neul are fighting against the ground bears, the B-rank monsters that the Master set for him.

Ha-neul: Hi-yah!

He throw a punch into a ground bear, sending it backing away. These ground bears are not normal enemy nor they even appear in the usual dungeon, So it would be hard for Ha-neul to fight against enemy he don't know.

Ha-neul: Just where did you find these things?!

Master: Let's just say I go for the most feral, fierce and ferocious beasts I can find.

Ha-neul: You're not crazy! You're a maniac!!

Master: Eyes on the fight if you don't want to die.

Ha-neul: Ugh! This is so annoying!

One ground bear roars and lunge at Ha-neul. When it get close, Ha-neul grab its mouth to prevent it from biting him but get pushed skidding backward.

Ha-neul: Ugh!

He grip harder at the ground bear's head and slam it hard onto the ground, but repeatedly kicking and punching the head until it stops moving, showing it has successfully been killed.

Ha-neul: *panting* That's one... Two more.

He turn around, but the next ground bear is already head for him. The ground bear lift its left leg and slash him with its sharp claws, sending Ha-neul crash into the wall.