Start

It has been ten years since the appearance of gates, a portal to an alternate dimension where the monsters known as magical beasts resides in. The ones who hunt them down are people who manifested special ability, the Hunters, are the only one who can defeat them. While being a Hunter have their own risks, this job gives a lot of profits depend on their ranks and the loots they gain from the raid they join.

One Year Later...

It has been one year since the raid at Jeju Island. To their unexpected realisation, the raid ended with a failure with lots of loses and Korea lost one of their S-rank Hunter, Eunseok. This just recorded the third failed attempt of clearing the S-rank challenge.

(Morning)
(Cemetery)

At local cemetery, it shows Ha-neul who is visiting the grave of his older brother who loses his life at the Third Jeju Island Raid.

《Yoon Ha-neul》 《Age: 22》 《B-Rank Fighter》

《Yoon Ha-neul》
《Age: 22》
《B-Rank Fighter》

This young man become a Hunter after his older brother become one. As a B-rank Hunter, Ha-neul can only take a mission fitting for his rank and not risky ones. After his parents, and his older brother passed away, Ha-neul is responsible to take care of his younger siblings. Though they have lots of saving thanks to Eunseok.

Ha-neul: I've come again, Hyung-nim. I just wanted to tell you I'm continuing my life as a Hunter, and providing for our young siblings. Since I'm not that smart, all I mostly know is fighting. Hope you always with me whenever I go into the dungeon.

After paying respect, Ha-neul walk away from the cemetery.

Ha-neul: *in mind* It's been a year since the third raid at Jeju Island, and yet it still remain uncleared. Dungeon Break is one thing, but a whole nest of ants on that island would be a trouble.

《Opening - Level》

(Streets)

As he walking through the streets, Ha-neul look into his smartphone to see if there's any raid request for the day. Because his own team is an independent strike team, they move on their own rather than taking orders or affiliate with a Hunter guild.

Ha-neul: *in mind* The previous raid went quite well, and we got a lots of payment from it too. I wonder if Jinwoo got better equipment.