Chapter Two

I could not be more than happy that at least I was not just thrown into this world and made homeless because of it. Though I also could not lie that I was more interested in what two celestial keys that Kronos had left me with, along with what was all in the bag.

"That is a lot of money," I stated with a whistle as I came across the jewels, money of this world, in a silk pouch set on top inside the bag. "Hmmm, at least the outfits he got me are cute."

That was not even a lie either.

Set into one side of the large duffel styled bag was three cute crop tops with sassy sayings across the chest or with cute logos on the front, two pairs of shredded jeans, and one pair of cute jean high waist shorts.

There are also a couple pairs of thigh high socks to go with the outfits.

"Though that likely means the rest are in the closet and dresser. But if this is what I can expect clothing wise, then I don't mind at all."

Because I was not really into wearing dresses, unless feeling highly feminine, and so did not have the same fashion sense as Levy from the anime.

That was unimportant though. Shaking my head to focus allowed me to find a black key holder with a burnished gold key ring along with the three books placed under it.

I was guessing the celestial keys had been placed on the key ring.

From just a glance I could tell that two of the books focused on the Celestial Spirits and Celestial World while the last book was about Fiore and Earthland.

"At least I can use the first one to figure out what two keys I had been gifted. Which look at that, this one looks a bit like a wolf..."

While I knew many in my place would be suspicious or would remain cautious, well, I was not feeling the same as excitement raced through me.

Especially when reaching for the pouch to grab one of the keys.

It was almost easy to ignore the whispered hiss of pleasure that filled the air making me believe that Kronos was pleased I was going to contract the celestial spirits now.

Taking a deep breath, I grabbed the first key as it easily came free from the key ring and held it aloft while shifting my feet into the same stance that I had seen Lucy take in the anime.

The black diamond key seemed to gleam in the light as a name filled my head for who the key belonged to. Which, that was not a feeling I was sure I'd get used to.

"I call upon thee, in the world of the Celestial Spirits. I beckon you to my side at once. Pass through the gate. Open gate of the wolf, Lupus!"

A bell rang out as a golden magic circle lit up under me before the howling of a wolf echoed in the air sending shivers down my spine. I should have waited considering I had never heard of a black diamond key before.

Too late now though.

"You called, Master," growled the male before me as his eyes narrowed onto me.

He was tall, that was the first thing to catch my attention, and his skin was slightly darker tone than my own even as his light almost silver colored eyes continued to watch me.

Though he had one eye covered with an eye-patch.

"It has been a long time since a Celestial Mage has called upon me. Almost eons really."

"Well then, first off," I began with a wrinkle of my nose as I lowered my hand holding his key even as I continued to watch him. "Don't call me your master. To be honest, it's my hope to be your friend and family if you do end up agreeing to make a contract with me."