Chapter Four

Waking up felt easier than it had the day before, more so since I was not hungover, and it brought to focus that I had barely been here a day and already I was changing.

It scared me.

With a tired sigh I glided out of bed and headed to take a hot shower glad that the shampoo and conditioner smelled of lilies and honey while the body wash was vanilla.

Honestly, I felt more alive after the shower as I dried my hair before letting it fall to my shoulders in a messy tangle of blue curls before grabbing the brush to tame the mess.

"Shall I pick out your outfit for the day?" asked Leviathan, making me jerk as my head snapped toward him. "No need to be all jumpy, little star. It's just me."

"Sure," I answered eyes wide, and words slow since I had not been expecting him to just pop up as he had. "Should I be worried about Lupus and you showing up whenever you want?"

"Most likely," answered Leviathan with a chuckle as he ambled back into my room before returning. "Here."

Held out toward me was a pair of dark wash ripped skinny jeans along with a yellow tank top that would show off a bit of skin at my waist, the mark of Kronos to be exact, and a black corset to go over it that would push up the small bust I had.

In his other hand was a pair of knee-high heeled boots with black socks and a yellow hair ribbon to finish the look. We were going with a theme here, one that I was not following.

It was a cute outfit though, so I was not complaining.

"Thank you," I said seriously with a smile as I accepted the clothes. "Just give me a minute to dress and put a bit of makeup on."

"I didn't mention this before," started Leviathan as his head tilted. "But each of my brothers and I have an animal form we were given by the Celestial King."

The look I gave him showed my confusion even as I found the lace yellow bra and panties inside the bundle of clothes before pulling them on.

It never took me long to dress and this time was no different as I wiggled into the skinny jeans before yanking on the top and then having a bit of a struggle in getting the corset on before sitting down to pull on my socks and heeled boots.

In all it took only a few minutes.

"Allow me," said Leviathan as he snagged the yellow ribbon before teleporting us to the vanity set as he worked to fix my hair. "You only need a bit of mascara and eyeshadow."

Giving him a nod, I let my eyes fall closed as he put on a light glittery gold eye shadow before adding mascara to my lashes.

It was only after that that I moved to hand him the lip balm so my lips would not chap.

I was really starting to feel spoiled here.

"Time to head to Fairy Tail."

Leviathan nodded before shimmering, taking his place was a large pure black snake with golden eyes that were different to his light emerald eyes in human form.

Honestly, snakes used to scare the crap out of me, even as I noticed now that the fear was missing. I held still as he shrunk a bit to easily fit upon my shoulders and waist as we headed out the door that I locked behind me.

'Well here goes nothing.'

It really was not that far of a walk through the woods and into town before heading to where the Fairy Tail guild stood tall and bright. My breath caught in my lungs in awe as my hand reached out to smooth over Leviathan's scales before straightening my shoulders to head inside.

Of course, the moment I opened the doors a chair came flying my way causing Leviathan to hiss and teleport us further into the building.

"Hello there," called out Mirajane with a bright smile as her eyes locked with mine. "How can I help you?"

"I wanted to know if it was possible to join the guild?" I asked with a slightly nervous smile while returning to smoothing a hand over Leviathan's scales.

It was calming.

"What magic do you use?" asked Master Makarov as he jumped down from the upstairs banister, catching my attention as I turned towards him.

It had not escaped my notice that the place was not as rowdy as it appeared in the anime.

A quick glance showed that Natsu, Happy, Gray, and Erza were not around which explained a lot.

With a shake of my head, I focused on Master Makarov to give him a bright winning smile as my hand gold briefly as I summoned both celestial key's.

"I'm a Celestial Mage," I answered before wrinkling my nose. "I only have two key's right now but eventually I hope to gain more in order to make more friends and family."

"Where would you like your guild mark?" asked Master Makarov after giving me a deep look where his face had remained blank.

I had passed some untold test it seemed.

"On the back of my left shoulder in white," I answered having liked the way it had looked on the original Levy. "Thank you so much for this chance."

"Yeah, Gramps is good at giving out chances," cut in another voice as a muscled arm fell upon my shoulder while Leviathan hissed and shifted so he would not be squashed. "Even when the ones he gives chances to are weak."

"Laxus," snapped Master Makarov sternly.

Whatever else Makarov meant to say seemed to catch in his throat as Laxus snatched the guild mark stamp and pushed my shirt aside before pressing it to my left shoulder.

Exactly on the spot I had asked for my mark to be placed.

"Why?"

"Yellow is better than white," answered Laxus with a deep chuckle as he tossed the stamp toward Mirajane who barely caught it. "Let's hope you're actually worth Fairy Tail."

"Levy," I offered while wiggling free of his hold even while asking Leviathan silently to head back to the Celestial World, "and I plan to show that I belong here. Though not to you, considering you aren't solely Fairy Tail but a member as well."

Not giving the tall Lightning Dragon Slayer a chance to retort did I move over to where Nab stood in front of the Job Request Board.

Might as well see if there was a small job that I could take to see how far I needed to grow.

Which reminded me to summon Lupus later to see if he would be willing to train me along with Leviathan. I had two years to grow stronger.

Which was plenty of time to grow stronger.