Chapter Thirteen

Natsu was right in that the job ended up being a simple and easy one.

While the others were tying up the idiots, I had gotten the urge to search through the offices upstairs. Mainly since I might find something good up there then on the main floor.

Which was helped along by Leviathan as he decided to open his gate and search with me.

It was as if he knew something was here and that it was calling to him, making him search just that much harder to find it and find it, we did.

It being another celestial key, one for the Seven Sins in fact.

"Is that another one of your brothers?" I questioned softly as I watched him gently hold the deep blue almost black colored horns curved upon it like Levi's and his other brothers.

"Asmodeus," breathed out Leviathan with a small smirk tugging at his mouth. "In truth I hadn't believed his key was still around. Especially taking in his complete disdain of humans and those who would wish to use him."

Something I could not blame Asmodeus for feeling since most celestial mages were horrible.

Not that there were not good ones as well.

"Can't really blame him for that," I began with a shake of my head only to yelp as Levi tossed the key towards me before disappearing, seeming to be satisfied now that he had found the key. "I could have used some warning..."

It was not too long after that, that we split the reward money and Team Natsu decided to celebrate another job well done by going to a nice hot spring.

This was where Lucy would begin to realize that there was something wrong with Loke, who would run into her, by saving her from those two weirdos.

This was something I could have changed.

But in truth, I had always thought that Lucy was the perfect person to save Loke and gain the key to the Lion Zodiac. Not that it had been easy to do nothing as Loke suffered.

It was just something I had thought was the right thing to do.

Even if it meant he had to continue to suffer for two more years until Lucy arrived.

"I call upon thee," I began the familiar by now chant while holding Asmodeus' key aloft in front of me with a small grin. "Open and cross through the Gate of Lust, the Third Prince of Hell, Asmodeus!"

There was another chime as the gate between the Celestial World and our own opened and out stepped another man who could give any runway male model a run for their money.

I had yet to meet or hear of an ugly celestial spirit, which was a bit much.

It could give a girl a goddamn complex.

"You found my key then," mused Asmodeus with a slight smile as he overlooked me making me realize that he had purposely been reaching out to me. "It helps that Leviathan was with you and could sense my key easily as well."

I had not joined the others in the craziness of the hot spring resort, instead heading home after Nick, my phoenix friend and spirit, offered to flash me home.

It was a promising idea considering I could not wait to meet and create a contract with another of the Princes of Hell, who were also the Seven Deadly Sins.

They had become my family, and I was optimistic of finding all of them so they could be together again. Which was something I had yet to even mention to Leviathan or the others since I did not want to get their hopes up.

"You don't have to worry about me using you as a tool or shield," I said softly knowing how it could be an issue considering how most Celestial Mages acted. "I want us to be friends, family, and fight side by side."

Which was something I had been proving to the others as well.

"I know," answered Asmodeus with a light chuckle pulling my attention away from my thoughts and back to where he stood in a slight slouch in front of me. "I've been watching, as have the others you've yet to meet, and we have seen that you really do care about us celestial spirits."

A part of me did not know whether to be freaked out at the knowledge those in the Celestial World were watching me, as if my life was a free TV show, or honored that I had gained enough attention that I was becoming well known to them.

In the end I decided to feel a bit of both.

Otherwise, it would drive me up the wall and I did not want any of that.

"I'm glad," I whispered before straightening up with a grin. "So, what days are you free and what type of magic do you use?"

"I'm only available on the weekend unless it's an emergency," answered Asmodeus with a smirk of his own as he stretched reminding me of a cat. "I use trap magic along with having an ability in tracking. My animal form is that of a black panther."

He did not wait for me to respond, only disappeared back into the Celestial World after we completed the contract between us. A sigh escaped me even as I pressed his key against the mark Kronos had left me with so it could be placed with the others.

"You seem happy," mused a voice from inside my kitchen making me jump and shift into Leviathan's Star Dress before realizing it was Laxus. "Easy there little blue."

"You scared the crap out of me," I scolded with a huff before allowing the Star Dress to fall away leaving me in a crop top and some athletic type pants and shoes. "I wasn't expecting you or the Thunder Legion to be back for at least another week or so."

It was only now, being in this world and actually knowing the characters, that I realized just how often he took jobs with the Thunder Legion. Then again, they could only do S-class jobs if he was with them considering none of them held S-class rank.

"We completed it early," answered Laxus with a light shrug before smirking toward me as he motioned to the plate of food set in front of him. "Thought I'd swing by so we could talk, I even made you some dinner."

"Thanks," I said softly with a warm smile even as I wondered how he knew I would even be coming home, then again Leviathan could have gotten involved. "I'm starving actually, and this smells amazing."

I had not known that Laxus could cook.

But he could make some mean dishes that were drool worthy I was coming to realize.

In the end, we spent the night talking about some of our fond memories growing up and learning how to use our magic and or just fond memories.

Though I had to wince when receiving those memories, since there should not be any as before two years ago, I had not existed here. I figured Kronos had a hand in that.

It allowed me a look into who the man Laxus was.

Asmodeus: