Chapter 1

"Do you want me to tell you the truth Hiroki?" pronounced the older man observing the blond boy with a look very similar to the one a lion would give to a rat "The truth is that you lack the spirit, you lack that fire that your companions have, and that's the very reason why you are a burden to them."

Those words since then repeated over and over again in his mind, worse even than any mockery, worse even than any blow, worse than any insult, that cruel truth hurt him more than anything he could have ever experienced in his life because deep down, Hiroki knows that the old man that one is right.

But now, standing on this Rugby ground, with the giant of a teenager running straight towards the ball in hand, the blond boy felt the fear disappear and be replaced by a fervent desire to stop him, no matter if the boy is bigger than him by a good 30 centimeters, no matter if he is three times as muscular as he is, no matter even if he has much more rugby experience than Hiroki has.

At that moment, nothing mattered, Hiroki let his body be moved by that burning will that enveloped his heart and running faster than ever, feeling his muscles more powerful than ever, Hiroki crashed into the waist of the much bigger guy, it was barely an instant, for a single second Hiroki stopped the mob, in the grand scheme of things it wasn't much, but seeing the equivalent of a bicycle stopping even a truck just barely left everyone present amazed.

In an instant Hiroki's teammates came to support him by pushing the big mob to his side, who in turn came to be helped by his own teammates, and so everything became a push where both teams tried to gain the upper hand.

Hiroki pushed with all his strength for the first time, feeling part of something, feeling useful, he shouted with all his strength and pushed, his friends followed his example.

In the end, that friendly match between the best rugby club in Japan and the average club Hiroki belongs to ended 23-18 in favor of the enemy club.

They lost, but in their faces there were only smiles and in their hearts jubilation, Hiroki looked at his coach, who watched him as before for a few seconds before smiling "Looks like you finally managed to get that fire, welcome to the team Hiroki Mori".

Hiroki felt his eyes moisten and happiness consume them, he was worthy to be next to his teammates, he was worthy to be here, knowing that made him happier than anything else.

Nao had had an excellent summer, this would be her last year of high school, so having a good summer before the end of her teenage years is paramount, and god she had, especially since Hiroki had become obsessed with the Rugby club and as such had accompanied them to that rare summer camp.

Not having her boyfriend around allowed her to spend every day with the real man in her life, a foreigner she had met three months ago now and after he humiliated Hiroki she decided to give herself to him.

Of course the guy was her first time, but she doubts that anyone else could give such good sex, the proof is that Hiroki's older sister and her mother also fell for his charms and they sure are more experienced than Nao, or at least she thinks so.

During the 2 months of summer they had all kinds of sex and in all kinds of places, all that without worrying about Hiroki interrupting her with calls or looking for her.

It was the same for the boy's mother and sister, even for Ayumu, they even got to be all together with him and Nao was surprised to realize that he was able to please all four of them.

In any case Nao was just out of high school and came home exhausted, the first day after summer vacation is always heavy, although she was surprised not to see Hiroki anywhere, they probably won't attend the same classroom this year which is not entirely uncommon, but he didn't seem to be looking for her either and neither did he contact her by phone.