Chapter 13

"Look at you, how pathetic" A voice uttered, identical to her own.

Nao looked to the side of her bed where a full-length mirror reflects her room with one strange exception, her reflection in the mirror is not in accordance with her current position, the Nao in the mirror is standing, looking at her with utter disappointment while Nao is lying on her bed.

"We had a good thing with Hiroki, a well-meaning, patient, talented and handsome guy, but you had to ruin it" The reflection uttered, her voice laden with a cold anger that Nao didn't know her voice could emit.

"Shut up" Nao asked her, covering her head with the sheets, her room is in almost total darkness, which makes everything even weirder, as she can see her reflection in the mirror perfectly, as if unaffected by the darkness of the room.

"I guess I should, it never made any real difference whether I expressed myself or not anyway, you always ignored me, when I yelled at you not to go after that damn foreigner, when I yelled at you that something weird was going on after you saw how Kanako joined your game with him, you turned a deaf ear and moved on" The voice said, sitting down on the bed.

Nao pulled the sheets aside a bit to see her reflection, noticing her sitting on the bed, but not feeling her presence, it just shows her that it's all in her head, which doesn't make it any better.

"We were always obsessed with strong guys, floating like flies to them, we felt security in their arms and knowing we were untouchable because of how superior our man was to the rest made us feel complete" The reflection explained, a truth Nao knows, but never wanted to admit "But we were lucky with Hiroki, he's everything we were looking for and more, you should have clung to him, but no, as soon as the other one came along you let go of him without a second thought"

Nao bit her lower lip, hearing the reproving voice of her reflection and the anger she's barely containing isn't exactly making her feel good "It's how we are"

"No, it's how you are, I wanted to be with Hiroki, I yelled at you to stay with him, but you ignored me, you rather listened to your lust and paraphilia than your conscience, and now look at you, we were used like a dirty toy and discarded, that strong man who took you didn't even care about you the only thing of interest to him, was your relationship with Hiroki" Almost shouted the reflection letting the cold anger get hotter and hotter.

"Hiroki couldn't make me feel that" Nao tried to defend herself.

"And what the fuck do you know, you never had sex with Hiroki, you were scared of sex and he was understanding about it, he wait you were ready, even if he wanted to fuck you, but no, you didn't take any step forward, but when that foreigner talked to you like the bitch you are you opened your leg to him right away" Shouted in anger the reflection.

And she's right, Nao was afraid of sex, in truth she wasn't sure how she would feel and she had asked Hiroki for time, he agreed and never pressed her about it again, giving her her space and letting her decide when she would be ready, but when the foreigner asked... No, he demanded her to spread her legs, although scared Nao obeyed, so she learned that she loved to be dominated, a logical leap considering her taste in men.

"You know what's the worst thing about you Nao, that deep down you always knew you were doing things wrong, because I was present, but you ignored me and now that everything has fallen apart, I'm here, speaking louder than ever, but only because you found out the truth, you don't even have the decency to feel bad about what you did to Hiroki" Another truth.

Even with his change, even with his attitude, Nao had only felt bad for being kicked out by the foreigner, for finding out that she was used.

"How long do you think it will be before people find out the truth? Already many of the girls in the chat group have wondered why, despite having ended on good terms, you and Hiroki no longer seem to have any relationship, even friendship."