Chapter 5

Kanako let out a sigh, she cursed Nagato in a whisper for putting those weird images in her head, she's been thinking about them all day and thanked whatever greater force rules the world because she still hasn't seen Hiroki today, the least she needs is to see him having those images running around in her head.

"Maybe a bath will calm me down" She said heading towards the shower.

Pitifully, it seems that whatever greater force rules the world turns out to be not as good as Kanako thought.

The bathroom door opened and from inside came out Hiroki covered only from the waist down with a towel and some drops of water still running down his body, the blond boy turned to her immediately giving her one of those nice smiles he hasn't stopped doing "Hi Kanako, I just came from taking a shower take advantage of the water is already hot" He said completely ignorant about the state of his older sister.

Hiroki just went to his room, while Kanako stood in the middle of the hallway, thanking her tan for making the blush not too noticeable and that she's not in some cliché anime because otherwise she'd be bleeding from her nose right now.

She quickly jumped into the shower, but the water that fell on her body was not hot, but cold, completely freezing, because right now she needs something to cool her mind and body.

Now she begins to understand what Hiroki felt when she was walking around the house in her underwear.

Minutes later she headed towards the kitchen where she could see Hiroki talking to his mother while they both cook.

For an instant everything seemed... Normal, Hiroki and his mother preparing dinner, talking and occasionally letting out a small laugh at the things Hiroki says.

But quickly Kanako remembered that there was nothing normal about this family, at least on the female side of the family.

"By the way, do any of you have plans for the weekend?" Hiroki asked, coming out of the kitchen already having finished helping his mother.

"Why do you ask?" Kaede asked in turn.

"Well, I was thinking that we have a long time without going out as a family, maybe we can have a picnic or go to the water park, usually in summer we always went to the beach, but this summer was something special" Hiroki said.

"Sure, they preferred to spend it with your bully than with you" Pronounced again the annoying little voice of her conscience, Kanako just gritted her teeth at the memory.

None of them even tried to convince Hiroki to stay, when he said he wanted to go to the summer camp with his club, they immediately said yes believing that way they would have a free hand to be with the foreigner.

"Sure, we don't have any plans, mom is still on vacation" Kanako pronounced, anticipating whatever answer her mother would give.

If she had to guess she would have found some excuse not to go and spend the weekend with the foreigner, Kanako decided she wouldn't let her do that.

The disgruntled look her mother gave her was proof that Kanako is right.

"Great, so what do you prefer, picnic, water park? We can find any other activity, if those don't suit you" Hiroki seemed genuinely happy saying those words, which in turn only made Kanako feel worse.

"The water park is fine" Pronounced Kaede "We can invite Ayumu and Nao too, I'm sure they will like it" Said the older woman feigning innocence with that proposal.

Kanako frowned while listening to her, she knows very well that Hiroki and Nao just came from separating and she out of the blue wants to invite her to a family trip, that wasn't innocent.