Chapter 16

Hiroki looked impressed at the building in which Nagato lives, it's the first time he goes to her apartment and he didn't expect her to live in a luxury building, although in retrospect the fact that she has a car and always wears expensive looking clothes had to give him a clue that she must be comfortable economically.

The blond boy walked into the building still wearing his school clothes, he just came out a few minutes ago from his training. The day before he had received a call from Nagato, she gave him her address and asked him to come to her place with spare clothes.

The truth is that Hiroki was looking forward to another of her many perverted games, not that he dislikes it and certainly some sex right now would be great for him. He approached the receptionist of the building, yet another sign of how luxurious it is that he even has a receptionist "Excuse me, I'm here to see Miss Yuume."

"Sure, hold on a second" Pronounced the receptionist, she picked up a phone and dialed quickly "Miss Yuume here is a young guy who claims to come to see you... Yes, he's blond, I see" She hung up "You can go, it's floor number 27, the elevator will take you straight to her apartment"

"Thank you very much" Hiroki uttered, before heading for the elevator.

As the machine went up he couldn't stop himself from reflecting again on how luxurious the whole place looks, it's true that aside from having sex, he and Nagato never talked about anything very deep, which paradoxically makes them know each other's body better than they life and emotions, it's a little sad when he thinks about it.

With Aoi it's not so much like that, while they have their intimate moments, they also spend many hours just talking, he knows Aoi's likes, he knows her history and how she thinks and sees the world, in turn she knows the same about him, even more since Nao revealed the truth to her already two days ago, but Nagato... He definitely doesn't know her much.

He thought maybe he'd have to work that out, or leave it at that, trying to force some sort of friendship might make her pull away.

The elevator doors opened revealing a luxurious Penthouse that made Hiroki let out an admiring whistle as he stepped inside "Do you like what you see?" asked Nagato.

The dark skinned girl is dressed in a green dress, sleeveless and only covering half of her thighs, a light outfit appropriate for the summer seasons, though those seasons are over and it's starting to cool down, but considering that the Penthouse has a pleasant temperature Hiroki guessed it wasn't unusual to wear something so comfortable at home.

"You never told me that your apartment is bigger than my whole house" Hiroki said, still impressed looking around, everything looks so luxurious and expensive.

"I usually avoid talking about my financial situation, my father owns some luxury hotels all around Japan, and he likes to pamper his only daughter" She said normally, downplaying the whole thing.

"Pampering is buying you candy, not renting you a Penthouse."

"Nice of you to assume I rented it and not buy it from me" Nagato watched Hiroki's reaction to those words in amusement "Never mind, follow me we have some things to talk about"

Hiroki started to follow her, still surprised by the place and by knowing that Nagato lives in a damn Penthouse bought by her father, he supposed that's the advantages of being an only child, from a millionaire family.

Hiroki followed Nagato to the balcony of the Penthouse, a large open space large enough for several people to be in it in total comfort.

He paused as he observed the people present, Ayumu and Kanako are on the balcony, quite distanced from each other, avoiding looking towards each other, the boy looked at this confused and turned his gaze towards Nagato looking for an explanation.