Chapter 2

Hiroki woke up early, he had gone to bed early in fact more precisely at 9 o'clock at night and woke up at 5 o'clock having enough time for some morning exercise, cooking a breakfast and lunch for both him and Kanako and then getting ready to leave for high school.

During the summer camp he got used to follow this routine and did not plan to abandon it, at least not on weekdays, on Saturdays and Sundays he would relax a bit.

The quiet walk to the high school, remembering that contrary to how he had become accustomed he had not gone to look for Nao or rather she had not gone to look for him.

Truth be told, from Hiroki's point of view their relationship died, they haven't spoken to each other for almost three months now, even before Hiroki joined the rugby club and went to summer camp, they barely spoke, they didn't hang out like they used to or spend the day together, their relationship withered.

And now Hiroki thinks it's at its worst point, since during the 2 months he was at the summer camp she didn't try to contact him once, although in hindsight, neither did he, he had focused too much on his training.

The blond let out a sigh not knowing what to do.

The day went by and like every day after class he went to train with his club, when training was over Hiroki approached his captain, a tall huge guy with red hair.

"Hey Captain, you've had a partner before, right?" Hiroki asked.

The captain turned around looking at the guy somewhat confused and nodded "Why do you ask?"

Hiroki explained his situation with his girlfriend, indeed his friends at the club were very helpful on a romantic level for him, many of them have more experience than him in relationships and during the summer they gave him advice of all kinds.

"Frankly, it sounds like you both are kind of fed up with your relationship, the advice I would give you would be to talk to her, if that's the case then cut yourselves off, if it's something else and you feel you want to stay with her then try to work on that" Explained the boy the same age as Hiroki, but with much more experience in romance how is that possible? Hiroki has no idea.

"I see, thank you captain" Hiroki said with a smile, the captain just nodded before leaving on his side.

After training Hiroki decided to head towards Nao's house, it would take time away from cooking, but he can always order some food delivery later.

When he arrived Nao's mom let him in, but not before being surprised by his appearance and giving him compliments about how good he looks, Hiroki accepted such compliments, quite embarrassed and not knowing very well how to answer.

After that the lady called Nao to come downstairs to meet Hiroki, when the blond saw Nao coming down the stairs dressed in a short blouse that leaves her belly button exposed and a sleep shorts that doesn't even reach the middle of her thighs.

He couldn't stop himself from feeling some libido... But that was all he felt.

Hiroki wouldn't lie before, he wouldn't know the difference between being attracted to someone and being in love with someone, but his friends had let him know the differences, although that difference was rather taught to him by other older guys who had also gone to the camp, guys who were already in college and with whom he trained a few times.

"Good afternoon, Nao, you look nice" Hiroki pronounced uncomfortably, not only because of Nao's attire, but also because of what would be discussed here.

Nao smiled, not much "What do you want?" she asked, this is another thing Hiroki noticed before leaving for summer camp, before Nao spoke to him warmly, now she's curt and almost seems to want to end the conversation as quickly as possible.