Chapter 6

Kaede watched Hiroki playing with that other girl named Aoi, hoisting her on his shoulders and playing water wrestling with other local youngsters.

Truth be told it's a rare sight for her, whenever they went to the beach during the summer Hiroki didn't stray far from her or Kanako, protecting them like a hawk from any man who tried a move on them.

It was appreciable, not that an adult would have much to fear from Hiroki even though he had always been quite athletic, but his presence always served to deter any approach.

But now he didn't seem to wish to do that and it showed.

"Would you like another drink?" A boy asked her in a seductive tone, probably in his twenties.

Kaede smiled at him and nodded, the boy immediately went off to get her another drink.

"I can't believe you're so used to this" Kanako pronounced, looking towards Nagato who is lying on a lounger surrounded by boys who look more like slaves at her service than anything else.

"Honey, in life you have to know how to use your advantages, don't complain, you're enjoying this too" Said the red eyed girl relaxing as one boy fans her and another massaged her feet.

While it is true that they all attracted these boys, it was Nagato who took control of them all and essentially turned them into her servants for the day.

As if they were some sort of hive mind, these boys proceeded to obey his every request and those of Kaede, Kanako, Nao and Ayumu alike.

"What's the point of coming to a water park if they were just going to lie on deck chairs?" said Hiroki, drawing everyone's attention to him.

The boy got out of the pool using only the strength of his arms pushing his body upwards, that made all his muscles tense, added to the water running down his body, it gave a more than pleasant sight for more than one woman in the place.

"God, it turns me on more than the sun in summer" Nagato said, not being modest at all.

"Your perversions away from my little brother" Kanako reminded her.

Nagato didn't respond and contented herself with smiling at her.

The boys surrounding all the girls watched with an evil eye as Hiroki approached them, despite being only 17 Hiroki boasts a good physique, being of average height and with pronounced musculature.

"Come on mom, come to the pool" Hiroki said, approaching Kaede.

The guy who had gone to get Kaede's drink just then came back and looked annoyed at the blond boy "Hey brat get lost" Said the guy.

Hiroki turned around looking at the guy who spoke to him in a nasty way, not willing to have some idiot come and ruin his outing, Hiroki just gave him a death glare, one that he's used to give and take.

Rugby is a sport where two physically imposing teams do not stop having strong physical clashes, with the aim of obtaining victory, although it depends on each one to be aggressive or not, it is not uncommon that at game time people who are friendly off the field become quite violent and intimidating.

At this moment, Hiroki just used that look he was used to throwing towards his Rugby rivals "Get lost" Said the boy with an aggressive tone.

The other older boy swallowed dryly, set the drink aside and walked away rather quickly.

"What a nuisance these vultures, you get a little careless and they already take all the liberties" Hiroki pronounced returning to his normal self.

When the boy looked back at his mother, he met her with a surprised look, which was shared by the rest of the girls.