Chapter 4

Her man was back from the hot springs, at last, that means she can have unbridled sex with him again, she was really starting to miss him, she seems to have become completely addicted.

Nao took advantage of her mother's absence to invite him over so they could have some action.

She even dressed up in some lingerie that she knows he likes.

With a smile she saw him enter her room and she immediately jumped on him to be surrounded by his thick huge arms, no matter how strong Hiroki gets he simply can't compare to him, he is just superior.

"Hey, I have some good news" Nao uttered with a smile.

He looked at her with a smile of his own "What do you have for me?" he asked somewhat excitedly.

"The day before yesterday Hiroki and I broke up, now we are free to do whatever we want without the need to hide it" Nao said happily, not realizing that such news didn't make the stranger happy.

"You broke up?" pronounced the confused "Did he even find out what we do?"

"No, he simply considers that we were drifting apart and that there was no use continuing our relationship, so, I really appreciate it, this way we can spend more time together, I can even declare you my new boyfriend, although we should wait a few weeks so people won't realize that we were already doing it before i cut off with Hiroki" Nao was in her bubble, happy about the situation without realizing that her interlocutor's expression is not of happiness.

"Did he look heartbroken when you broke up?" she asks again.

"No, I mean clearly, he wasn't happy, but overall he looked normal, and today and yesterday in high school he looked pretty calm and smiling. Why are you asking so much?" Nao said at last, realizing the foreigner's expression.

He is disgruntled, Hiroki that bastard that I hate so much and tried so hard to make his life miserable, had smoothly gotten rid of one of his sources of torture, if he is no longer dating Nao and doesn't seem to care about their breakup what's the point of continuing to fuck her? Gone is the thrill of deception, knowing he's fucking that little bastard's girlfriend with all his might.

Now before his eyes Nao is just... She's just another girl, Hiroki's ex, but an ex that the blond brat doesn't seem to have minded leaving.

Nao is sexy, big breasted and a nice ass, but even that didn't know how to keep his libido high, he needs to know he's banging something important to Hiroki.

He pushed Nao more roughly than necessary, the girl took it as a smile thinking they would start having sex, after all he was always rough with her, with all of them.

"I'm out" He said, making Nao's smile disappear.

"What, why?" asked Nao, confused "Did I say something wrong?"

He looked at her angrily "You're no good to me anymore, what's the fucking point of fucking you, if you're not Hiroki's girlfriend anymore, I won't even get hard, I'm going to go see Ayumu" Said the foreigner heading for the exit.

"Wait what does that mean? I don't understand how come I'm no longer of any use to you because I'm not Hiroki's girlfriend?" Still annoyed by the whole situation, the foreigner turned around.

"You still don't get it? The only thing I cared about fucking you is knowing I was fucking that asshole's girlfriend. Imagining his pathetic face, I'm sure crying while I fuck you, now that, I was getting hard. But now you're just his ex and he doesn't even care enough about you to be depressed after cut white you, you're no good to me, fucking you would be the same as fucking any other cheap whore" And with that said he walked out of the room leaving a stunned Nao.